wait

As I looked up I seen just a bunch of guys playing around. They probably didn't notice that the pencil they had now rested on the floor beside my feet. I watched in envy as they stood around one of the tables laughing. They seemed to be having so much fun, I watched as one of them pushed the other over a duffel bag and skateboard. They continued laughing as the guy fell to the floor. The one on the floor was laughing as well. Why can't I be happy like that?

I then looked back at my paper and worked til lunch.

As usual we sat and they ate while I stayed quiet. Today was different though.

A guy that was about 5"7 or so with short brown hair and brown eyes sat down next to me. I felt very uncomfortable but he turned facing me.

"Your so beautiful," he said.

"You d-don't even know me," I said as the cafeteria began becoming very hot.

Before he could reply our table was released. I happily got up and practically ran outside. As I was walking outside I decided to walk backwards so I could talk to Crystal. The most embarrassing thing happened. I walked into one of those traffic cones. I whipped away and began walking next to my friends like nothing.

I heard someone whisper to Rigo that the cone went up my arse. For the second time today I blushed.

This day just keeps getting better and better. Once we got to the field Luis came up to us. I didn't know whether to kill him or not. Might as well see what he wants.
Nope bad idea he just pissed me off by calling me that word then he left.

Fourth period Mr. Casimiro still wasn't there so we could sit wherever we wanted to. I didn't want to seem like a loner so when Koriama asked me to come sit on the other side of the room with her I agreed. While I was on the foreign side of the room I sat with my head down and began doing work. Without knowing Koriama moved to the back of the room and began talking to I don't know who.

"What's wrong Monica?" asked Koriama.

"I'm homesick," I replied without thinking

"Homesick?" I don't know who said it but it sounded like a girls voice.

"I mean I miss my old friends," I replied and kept doing my work but instead put my head on the desk.

Great. Art is next and I hate it. In Art we did our five minute sketches and I was sort of happy with it.

The drawing was a butterfly but in the middle of a butterfly looked like a name spelled out.

Ms. Gallager told us that we would morph our names into something we love. She gave us grid paper and all the tools we needed.

I sat at a corner table that was in the back of the classroom. Only four people could fit to one table. I sat at the corner while Koriama sat next to me but she was towards the inner row. Juan Carlos, her crush sat across from her. I began to feel like a third wheel. I don't know when but Koriama started talking to this guy Timothy and I didn't really catch the conversation I was thinking how it would feel to talk to him.

Sixth period went by like nothing.

Later that day..........

I did the usual thing I do everyday. Today though I felt a little sad.

I called Veronica since I had WiFi on this stupid phone but she didn't answer. I called Esmo and when she didn't answer I left a message. I started talking after the beep, telling her how I feel and I don't know when but I broke down crying.

After I hung up and wipe my tears I placed a fake smile on my face and made my way downstairs.

I sat at the kitchen table, just listening to my mom and her boyfriend.