Chapter 17

*One week later*
-Ryder's POV-

Tony and I are cool now...Laila pressured him to go to with the counciler at school and so he did and now we're cool,he apologized about his Shitty attitude  And me and Pat forgave him... His sister,Rosetta is in the hospital,Tony's dad stabbed her in the hand and now he's facing 8 years in prison(A/N:I'm making this up I don't know how many years it is but I'll say 8 years).

Skai gives me flirty looks in class since we you know...that.

I've felt weird lately and I don't know why..Ginger says I'm on my man period...Mom says that I'm just in that stage when you feel shitty and Tony says that I'm sore from the sex.

"Dude you're just sore from the sex."

"What the fuck Tony!"

"What?When me and Laila had sex I was sore as--"

"Eww!!!I don't want to know you perv!!!"

"Its natural dude...."Tony said in a hippie voice.

"Ah fuck you..."

"I know you'd like too",Toby said as hid hand trailed over his body and he winked.

I began to laugh.

-    -    -
*2 days later*

Ok so now I'm freaking out,I'm meeting Skai's family!!!!!

It all went down like this...

On Thursday we were talking..

"So what are you doing on Saturday babe?"Skai asked me.

I thought for a second..."Nothing...Why?"

"Well now you have plans..."

I smirked,"What kind of plans?"

"You're meeting my family..."

I smiled..."Oh that's cool---Wait...What??!?"

"You said you have no plans so now...you do.."

I swallowed hard..."That will be fun..."

And now I'm in the bathroom showering and thinking...

When I was done with my relaxing shower I changed into a blue shirt and black jeans with black Chuck Taylor's,I left my hair however cause that's one thing I don't care about...my hair.

I ate a pb & j with chocolate milk in a plastic SpongeBob cup...(No I'm not immature...)And then brushed my teeth and drove to Skai's condo...
-   -   -  

When I got to Skai's condo I got sweaty...Is it hot in here??Then I knocked on the door..Skai opened.She was wearing a White sleeve less shirt and shorts with black Chucks.

"Hi!"She said as she lightly pecked my lips.Ok now it's extremely hot...Then she went inside to get her purse.

"Let's go..."Skai said putting her arm around mine