Chapter 18

Well i was totally suprised when we got to Skai's Family's house.I mean you would think her family lived in the "hood" with drug dealers....I know it's a little rasist.....But no we pulled up to a fucking nice condo,it has a fountain outside,a Chevrolet Camaro and a Lexus it was all nice.

"Are you sure this is the right house babe?"I asked Skai as I turned around to look at her.

She giggles and says,"Yeah.My family from my mom's side was very wealthy and before my grandparents died they gave the fortune to my uncle."

"One question though....Can you tell me about your family."

"Well my dad's parents were born in Jamaica but my dad was born in Bostonand my mom's parents were born in Pennslyvania  but my mom was born in England.That's why I'm like this..."

"You mean beautiful?"I asked as I pecked her nose.

"Exactly..."

Then we got out of the car and towards the house.Outside was a litle girl,she looked about 10 or so .There was also another girl,she looked 15,they both has beautiful skin tone and hair.Then there was also a short guy grilling.

When the two girls looked at Skai they ran over to her."SKAI!!!!!!"

"Hi girls!"Skai said returning the hug.

Then they looked at me.

"You must be Ryder."The oldest one said to me,"I'm Ashton."

"Hi Ashton."I said with a smile.

"Hi Ryder!I'm Heath!!!"The smallest one said.

"Hi!''

Then the guy grilling came over to us.

"Skai!"He said opening his arms.

"Uncle Bennny!"

Then he turned to me."Hey champs.I'm Benny,Heath and Ashton's beloved father."

"Well hello.I'm Ryder...skai's boyfriend.''

Ashton and Heath made an"Ohhhhh" sound.

"Well lets get eaten.Those burgers ain't gonna eat themselves..''

And we all went to a little picnic table there.

Well....That was the Beckson fam. Beckson because that's Skai's mom's lastname..Johnson is Skai's dad's lastname.So do you like it?Sorry for the errors...This is the first time i do it on PC so....