Chapter 8

*Ryder's POV*

Then the door opened.There was Pat .

"God Pat do you not know how to knock?"

"I do thank you very much,but I just wanted to see if you weren't fucking with me about the whole Skai thing and now I see that you weren't."

"You told him?"Skai asked surprised.

"I tell this dip shit everything.''

"Well go to your making babies and shit cause I'm leaving fuckers."And with that Patrick flipped me off , closed the door and left.

"He seems like a wonderful friend Ryder."

"Yeah huh?"And we continued to kiss.

*1 week later*

For the past week me and Skai have been getting to know more.And kissing more.(*^o^*) And then bad news,Ginger wants to meet her.

"Why not?"She pouted.

"Cause I say so!"I shot back.

"Don't be such an ass Ryder!!!"

"For a 13 year old you're a bitch."

"Thanks!Now take me!!!!"

"No!"

"Oh come on you guys are having much together!Let me squeeze in!"

"You'll be on your phone Ginger!"

Well I lost the arguement and had to take her.The lunch didn't go bad.Skai and Ginger talked girly stuff,then Ginger's boyfriend(how cone I didn't know about this fucker?!?) came to lunch with his family at the same diner as us and she was invited over to there table.

"This was a fun date ."Skai said once we were at  her  apartment door.

"Date huh baby?"I asked wiggling my eyebrow.

Skai laughed."Baby huh?"

Then I got closer to her."Cause your my baby aren't you?"(I was glad that Ginger called her friends mom to pick her up!!)

"Do you want me to be?"Skai asked  with lust as she opened the door.

I bit my lip."Love you to be my baby."

And that's when we began our make out session.I began to kis Skai's jaw,cheek,neck until I got to her chest.Her shirt exposed a little of her chest.I looked at her for permission.She gladly accepted by taking off her shirt.

"Holy shit!",I thought,"I'm BANG my music teacher."

"I want you Ryder."Skai said as she kissed my neck.

"I'm all yours."And I flipped us around so I was the bottom and Skai was the top.

Hi!!:)Are you having a good day?!?!Hope so!!:)So I'm make a rated R book of this where they you know have that aka BANG.So anyways hope you liked it!!