Chapter 12

Ok so I was bored and I decided to update again.....Don't expect it constantly tho!!

-Skai's POV-

Was it bad that I loved my student?But Ryder is perfect..He's amazing,better than Chris.....

STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT JACK ASS!!!!Focus on the beautiful kiss !!!Then Ryder pulled away..I slightly pouted.

"I know!"Ryder exclaimed,"I'll take you to dinner tonight...My treat!"

I bit my lip.He was so cute and adorable...It's just UHh!!So romantic!!

"Sure.."

"Our second date!"

"Second?"I asked confused,when was our first date?Was I drugged up at the moment or something  like that cause  I don't remember....

"The club..."Ryder said rolling his eyes.

"So a date now is basically grinding and kissing someone?"

"No...but I consider it a date!"Ryder pouted.

"Ok then...But put on your shirt before I explode Ryder."

"So you're liking the view huh?"Ryder asked with a smirk full of lust.

"Shut up.."I said.

Then we both got up .I bend down to grab my purse then I feel a hand on my ass then a slap and a pinch of pain in my ass cheek.I turned around and found a smirking Ryder facing me.

"Jerk!!"I said before chasing him around the benches.

*      *       *       *      *
"Put the music down!!!"I whined to Ryder.

I agreed that he could drive unless I put the music on.Well he turned it all the way up and now my ear drums are about  to EXPLODE!!!

And finally Ryder gave up and put the volume down..Yes!,I muttered to myself.

"Heyy babe!!"I heard a voice say outside of Ryder's window.

I turned to face Ryder.Had he heard it too?By his facial expression I'd say yes.I sat on Ryder's lap and looked outside the window.And there I saw my bff....Alicia.

"OMG Heyy girlie!!!"I said.(I was glad there was a red light.)

"How you been Skai?"Alicia asked.

"Good you?"

"Fantastic!"

Then I felt a cold finger lightly touch my thigh.Thank you person who invented the shorts!!!I stiffened up a bit.

"So you have that new teaching job?"

I totally forgot about Alicia.

"Yeah..."

Then another finger touched my thigh.I bit my lip to keep a moan.

Then his whole hand was on my thigh.I shifted backwards so my butt lightly touch his chest.

"Well call me girl!!!"

God shut the fuck up Alicia!!!!!

"Yeah sure!"

Then Ryder's hand opened my thighs more.I put head back so I it under his chin.

"Bye!!!"

Then we went zooming past Alicia!

Finally!I love her but ....I'd prefer Ryder more than her....

I let out the moan I was holding in.Ryder's finger traced over the outline of my shorts.
And I sat back in my seat before we had car sex.

*    *    *     *    *
"Finally here!"Ryder said as he parked in front of The Cheesecake factory

"You know what you did when I was talking to Alicia was rude!"

"How was it rude if you enjoyed it more than talking to her?"

I had no answer to that..So I sighed.

Ryder got out of the car and opened my door.

"Thanks."

We entered the dinner with our hands entwined.

"Hello welcome to The Cheesecake factory,table for 2?"A short blonde asked.

She was totally checking out Ryder.

"Yeah..."Ryder said .

When we got to our table instead of sitting on the seat I sat on Ryder's lap to show that blonde bitch that Ryder was mine.Her smile slowly faded once I did that.

"Here are your menus."She muttered as she threw our menus on the table.

"Jealous much?"Ryder asked once she left.

"What me?Never!"I said.

Ryder laughed against my ear causing my skin to get goosebumps.

Then a guy and a girl came in.The girl was pretty,but the guy...I couldn't see him clearly.That's until he turned around to face me.No....No way....Not him....Not Chris.....

Haha what do you thinks gonna happen?!?!Find out tomorrow...!