Chapter 4

*Picture:Sage*

"Hide idiot!"

"Sorry!"I yelled back.Then I went in the back and hide.

"Ok perfect!I'll be back!"Then Tony left and went to Laila's front door step.

When Laila finally came put after like an hour and a half I was Super happy!!!!!!She was just wearing shorts,a white sleeve less tank top and some black heels.Her hair was curled and she had a tiara on,it said:

Birthday Girl Bitches!!!!

"Da fuck!"I whispered.But then I noticed I was alone.

*     *     *
When we got to the club Laila was confused.

"Babe I thought we were going to go to dinner."

"We are going to the club baby!Ok, Ryder come out."

As soon as I heard my name I quickly sat up.And handed each their fake I.D.

" This is illegal!"Laila screamed.

"Come on Laila you only turn 17 once!So make something good out of it baby!"Tony answered.

Laila finally gave up and just got out of  the car and in line.

I went to the front of the line.Everyone was screaming at me.It was hilarious!Then I made my way to Marcus the bodyguard of the club.

"Hey hey little cousin!"

"Hi Marc.Umm can me and my friends come in?Our other friends are waiting for us in there."

"Sure little dude."

"Laila!Tony!!"

And they came running to us.

"Come in"Said Marcus opening the claub doors.

"Why them!?!?!"Everyone shouted.

Tony got so annoyed he peeked out his head and said,
"Bye bye FUCKERS!!!" and showed them the finger.I started laughing so hard that I ran out of breath.Then I got a text:
Sage:We're in the back of the clubx

Then me,Laila and Tony went all the way to the back.There was Sage,Patrick,Gary,Delia,Colby and Gaby.(All of Laila's friends)

We greeted them and all .There were two round tables,one for us to sit and the other for gifts.The table cloth was black with purple hearts and we were drinking Corona.

*      *       *         *
"Round 2?!"I asked the gang.

"Sure!!!"Sage said.I don't know if she was drunk or something because she was kissing Colby,Laila's 17 year old cousin.Sage said that she hated Colby ......Anyways I got up and went to the bar tender.

"Round 2?"The girl asked.

"Yeah ."

I turned around and guess who I saw.....Skai!!!!
She had on a mini black skirt,a sleeve less pink shirt and some black heels.Her hair was softly curled and was on her side.Skai kept looking at her phone ,anxiously.So I had the fucking nerve to go up to her.When I was at her table she was smiling.

"Hello Ryder.May I ask why you are here?"Her voice softly asked.

"Since its Laila's birthday we decided to celebrate here ."

"We?"

" Me,Laila obviously,Tony,Colby her cousin,Sage ,Patrick,Gaby and Gary."

She had no idea who they were but yet she just smiled .

"May I ask why you are here?"

"My friend's boyfriend broke up with her ,she decided to celebrate her being single here....with me."Her eyes looked down.

"So basically she's not here?"

Skai nodded.

Then I heard Tic-Tock by Ke$ha.

"Let's dance yeah?"

Skai smiled and said she'd be there in a moment.So I went ahead.I waited for her at the bar.Then Tony came,he had a mad look on his face.

"Thanks for bringing the drinks fucker."

"Dude Skai is here!"
Tony smiled and got the tray of drinks. Before leaving he said"Go get her tiger."

Then Skai came.

*     *     *     *
Skai was basically grinding on me,but I liked it.How her ass made my member hard.Then she turned around to face me.I was glad she was shorter that me.Her lips locked with mine.Her tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.So I agreed.Her tongue danced with mine.The kiss was full of passion and lust.The kiss was perfect until someone yelled

"Skai!Hey Skai!"

She quickly broke from the kiss to see who it was.In front of us was a black(not wanting to be racist) male,about 6'1 and filled with tattoos.She looked disgusted when she saw him.

"Hi baby."He said.

"Dont call me that Chris."

"Chris"chuckled.

"Hey man leave her alone."I put Skai behind me.I didn't know who he was but I could tell that he was bad luck.

Then Tony and Laila came.

"Skai you left something in my car.Come get it."Laila said with a worried expression on her face.And with that Skai went with her ,out of the club.

"Your younger than her huh chump?"

"No I'm 22."

Chris chuckled.

"Bullshit kid!I don't know that you think who you're messing with stupid ass.But don't talk to my girl."

Then Chris left the club,leaving my sight.

Did you like????Omg its getting real up in here!!!!!Comment please I feet un-motivated but I still write cause I'm bored.Ok bye cuties!!!<3