Chapter 16

"What the hell is wrong with you?"I asked Tony as I saw him outside smoking.

"Nothing stupid ass."

Then I got the cigarette and stomped on it..

"What the fuck you bitch!!"Tony yelled as he jumped up.

"Tony this isn't you!You only do this when your stressed out!"

"You don't know me!"He yelled back.

"Yes I do!For 13 years now Anthony!"

Then Tony pushed me and walked into his car.

Before he drove away he yelled,"FAGGOTS  BURN IN HELL YOU NASTY PERVERT!!!"

*    *    *    *  

"So you and Tony aren't talking to each other?"Skai asked as she played with my hair.

We where at her house,I was laying on her lap while we talked.

"Yeah...."I sighed.

Skai bit her lip.I got up and sat next to her.

"Dont do that!You turn me on!"I pouted.

Then on purpose Skai bit her lip again but with lust  in her eyes this time.

I strattled on top of her then flip us around so now she was on top of me.I began to kiss her cheek,her jawline,then her neck.I began to kiss all over her neck until I found her soft spot.

"Ryder!"She moaned as her grip on my shoulders harden.

"I can feel your erection do you know that?"Skai asked with a chuckle..

I slightly blushed at her words..But began to kiss her neck again.Then she began to grind on me;going slow then faster .

"Oh Ryder!!!!"She moaned throwing her head back..

Find out what happens neck in My Music teacher rated R...but I will update it on Monday maybe...So you'll have to wait till then...Bye!!!( ̄<  ̄)