Chapter 15

-Ryder's POV-

-At school-

I sat in math boredly..is that even a word?!?

I looked up and saw the teacher write something about algebra for the stupid and super easy math test we we're having...

Then a paper lands on my desk.I open it and read it in my mind;So have you fucked Skai yet???-Pat.

I turned around and faced Pat who was trying not to smile.

It's none of your fucking business you dumbass!;I write back.And I threw the paper on his desk.

Then it lands on my desk again...So it that a yes?!?:p

"Mr.Landson,Mr.Harris passing notes?"Mr.Teevine asked.

"Erm....No...."Pat stuttered.

"I'm not stupid Mr.Harris."

"Who said you were?"I asked.

"Excuse me?"

"I said who said you were stupid?"

"I don't like your attitude Landson!"

"Sorry... but I was making a point...."

Stupid ass teacher!!!Do you know who u am bitch?!?So escuzee me!!!!

*     *     *     *

"I feel like shit Ry."Tony said as he plot down his tray on the table.

"Well you look like shit."Pat jokingly said.But I gave him the look saying "not now".

"Are you?"I asked Tony.

"It's my dad..."Tony sighed.

So let me fill you in...Tony's dad is a drug dealer and he goes to strip clubs and one night stands.Even though he's married to Tony's mom.Then his dad started abusing Tony's little sister Rosetta.She was bruised everyday.Until one day he threatened to kill them all,Tony freaked out and started smoking.That was all until he met Laila then she fixed him up.And now he's better...Well until now..

"What about him??"Pat asked.

"He cut Rosetta..."Was all Tony said before he bursted out crying.

I rushed over to hug him but he wouldn't budge ,he only cried in my chest..

"Tony..."Pat cooed as he came to Tiny's right "it's gonna be ok dude."

Tony looked up furiously..."You don't know that Pat!!"And he left the cafeteria..

I looked at Pat who looked scared yet shocked..

Ok so I don't know if it's to early to start drama now or later...So please tell me!!!Thanks :D Bye!!!