02

2 years later

"Choi Yena, wake up!" Yuri yelled. She had been trying to wake the girl up since earlier. They're supposed to visit their parents today and everybody are already done preparing themselves. Except for one person. "Gosh, just wake up."

"Mom, this'll work." Yuri turned her head to the door, and started laughing. It was Yuna, holding a bottle of water.

"That's a really good idea, but your mom will get mad." Yuri giggled, patting Yuna's head. "You wake your mom up, I gotta get the food ready."

"Okay, mommy." Yuna smiled at her before looking at Yena, still sleeping soundly.

She opened the bottle of water, poured some on her hand, and started sprinkling water all over Yena's face.

"WAKE UP"

"YAH YAH YAH"

Yena sat on their bed, looking at her daughter who's already laughing on the floor.

"Oh gosh, Yuna." Yena sighed as she stood up and grabbed the bottle of water from Yuna. "You're unstoppable."

"Whyyy? Mommy's waking you up for ages, and you never did." Yuna pouted, looking exactly like Yena as she did so.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're really just a five-year-old girl." Yena sighed again before gesturing Yuna to leave the room with her.

After arriving downstairs, Yena glued herself on Yuri's back, who's currently preparing breakfast for her. The meal she cooked earlier got cold so she had to prepare them again.

"What you doing?" Yena asked as she hugged the latter tightly.

"Your food, sleepyhead." Yuri said.

"Did you know your daughter just splashed water all over my face just to wake me up?" Yena told her. This made Yuri giggle.

"Yuna looks like you, and acts like you, well, sometimes." Yuri said. "Sit, eat your breakfast and take a bath."

"Where we going?" Yena asked.

"Unnie, you planned this. You forgot already?" Yuri stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh sorry, I'm out of my mind." Yena said, munching on her food. "Where's Yeri?"

"She's in her room."

"That child creeps me out sometimes." Yena admitted. "She talks by herself."

"You do that a lot too, you know?" Yuri said. "You even talk to your duck plushies, saying they're your siblings, until now."

Yena just stared at her before continuing. "Don't you think she has those 'imaginary friend' like some people says?"

"Yen, stop jumping into conclusions okay? Maybe she just got your crazy antics."

"Meanie." Yena pouted. She just continued eating her breakfast before Yuri could even bully her more.

"Mommy..." Yuri and Yena both turned their heads to the side when they heard Yuna's call.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"Yeri don't wanna play with me." Yuna pouted.

"Why is that so?" Yuri asked again.

"She said she's still talking to her friend." Yuna said. "No one's in her room, though."

Yuri and Yena stared at each other. Yena even mouthed an 'i told you' before they both went up to Yeri's room.

"Yeri?" Yena opened the door slightly to see Yeri who was currently staring at an empty space inside her room.

Yeri looked at all of them, finding it weird that they're all looking at her weirdly.

"What you doing?" Yuri asked her, sitting beside her daughter. She found it unusual since Yeri doesn't really live a day without messing their whole house.

Yeri just stared back at the empty space and pointed her finger in front of her. "Talking to my friend."

Yuri swore her heart skipped a beat after hearing that.

"What do you mean, Yeri-yah? There's no one there?" Yena asked her.

"There is, her name's Eun-hee." Yeri said, shrugging her shoulders as she did so. "Can't you see her?"

"Uhm, no. Do you really see something or,, you're just playing with us?" Yuna asked her sister.

"No unnie, Eun-hee and I are the same age. We're friends." Yeri smiled at them, and at the empty space in front of her. "But she says weird thing though."

"Like what?" Yena asked.

"Like yesterday, she told me we're the same person." Yeri shrugged.

"U-uhm,,, Yeah, we should go now. Your grandparents are waiting." Yuri smiled at all of them, trying to close the weird conversation.

They all agreed and went out together. It went well until,,

"Can I bring Eun-hee with me?"

A/N
im scaring myself😭 i swear this isn't supposed to be a scary theme but i can't help it that's part of the plot😭
🌟💬