08

4 years ago

"Cmon Goeun, you can do this." Sian said, holding Goeun's hands tightly. They weren't expecting their daughter to arrive today, as Goeun was scheduled to give birth the next month.

"Just one more time, one more." The doctor kept saying, while Goeun kept on pushing. "A little more."

"She's out." Sian smiled, as tears rolled down her cheeks. Hearing their daughter's cry for the first time, just made them so happy they were moved to tears.

The nurses covered her with a cloth before giving her to Sian.

"Hi baby, happy birth day." Sian said. Her voice was soft and so gentle that Goeun doubted it was Sian who was speaking. "You wanna see mommy?"

Sian bent down a bit to show Goeun their daughter's face, making the woman much more happier than ever. After a while, the nurses took their baby .

"Rest now, I know you're tired." Sian smiled, giving Goeun a gentle kiss on her forehead. "You did well."

---

Sian walked happily, heading to the nursery to take a better look at her daughter. When she arrived, she saw her daughter sleeping peacefully in the corner of the room, along with other babies. 

She got impatient when she saw no nurses inside, maybe went of and wandered elsewhere. But then she saw a nurse coming inside, holding another baby and placing her down to the empty bed just beside Eun-hee's.

Sian noticed how much difference was there when she took a look at both of them. She just shook her head and erased the thought on her mind.

But then the little kid inside her went out when she saw the nurse leave, leaving the door of the nursery unlocked.

She thought of it for a bit, but when she saw the other baby again and she can't help but to just go inside and take a look.

Yes, she's crazy.

Her psychiatrist had been worried about her, going inside and exploring the world, because they clearly are aware of how Sian's mind works. She's not normal, yet she's also not 'not' normal.

They do let her out, so that she can provide care for her wife.

But who knew, them, letting Sian wander off on the outside world, would result to something that would change, not just her lives, but also another couple's lives.

She did it, she replaced Eun-hee with that other child because of jealousy.

end of flashback

A/N
short flashback/ update,,, for 1k:>
if it doesn't make sense, make it make sense jk
🌟💬