10

Yuri felt her knees weaken. She fell down the floor, holding Yena's hand. The latter, on the other hand, found herself in daze, unable to think properly after hearing what Sian just said.

Goeun, who was just standing there, had her eyes on Yeri. Tears rolled down her cheeks, everything finally sinking in.

Yena marched towards Sian, so fast that the latter didn't even see her coming. She first pulled Yeri out of her grip and punched Sian. This caught the girl off guard.

Yeri, who fell on the floor, was carried by Goeun to get her out of the scene to avoid her getting hurt.

"Are you okay?" Goeun asked.

Yeri didn't answer and forced herself out of Goeun's hold to run towards Yuri. She wiped the tears on her mom's cheek. She then turned to look at Goeun, pointing on her side and saying, "Eun-hee."

Goeun was confused at first, and realized what Yeri meant after. "Eun-hee's here? You see her?"

"She said she missed you." Yeri said.

Yena held Sian's collar, glaring at her while the girl just smirked at her.

"You look shocked, Yena. Was it surprising?" Sian chuckled. This made Yena even more mad.

"What did we do to you?! Why can't you just let us be happy?!" Yena cried out. "You'll forever regret this Lee Sian. I'll make sure you'll rot in prison, devil."

"Whatever you do, Choi. Accept the fact that your daughter's already dead." Sian smirked again. Just in time, police arrived, as Yena had stayed in contact with them since earlier.

Once everything was in peace, Yena helped Yuri up. They both checked if the girls got wounds and thankfully, they're both okay.

"Did they say something bad?" Yena asked Yuna. The kid just shook her head.

"Momma, is Yeri not my sister?" Yuna asked. Everyone looked at her, even Yeri.

"She's your sister, Yuna. And she'll always be, hm?" Yuri caressed her cheeks. Yuna just nodded her head.

"I'm sorry in behalf of Sian." Goeun whispered, making sure the children won't hear.

"It's not your fault, unnie. I just hope she won't do anything wrong again." Yuri said, carrying Yeri, and helped her buckle up.

She stared at Yeri for a bit. She shouldn't really think about it that much but she can't help but be curious about Eun-hee. She just smiled at her before checking on Yuna.

Once everyone was ready, Yena started driving back to their house.

"Yuna, oh gosh I was so worried." Yena's mom showered her with kisses, doing the same thing with Yeri.

"Goeun?" 

Goeun bowed as a greeting and started apologizing. Yuri's mom just went to her and hugged her. "Yah, did you know how much your mom worried about you?"

"I-I'm sorry." Goeun said.

"How are you? I heard what happened."

"I'm doing good now. Thank you for worrying." 

"How did they get Yeri from here anyway?" Yena asked.

"You know you take after your dad, he went out with Yeri. Gosh, poor Yuri. Younger but has to take care of your childish acts."

Everyone just laughed at how Yena got scolded by her mom. 

A/N
everything's peaceful, yup
sorry it's boring:<
epilogue coming up ‼
🌟💬