Epilogue

Sitting down next to Goeun, Yuri could only sigh while the older just laughed at her. Can you even imagine how hard it is to take control of a duck and its ducklings? 

"How do you even survive a whole day taking care of those three. Even Yeri herself is hard to deal with." Goeun chuckled.

"I don't know too, unnie. I just got used to it." Yuri said, also chuckling. "Yeri has such stamina. Gosh, life is hard."

"I don't think I'll get used to it, though. Eun-hee was always sick. So she doesn't have that much energy with her." Goeun said.

"Yeah, I can tell with the videos you sent us." Yuri nodded. "I still hope I got to see her at least once."

"It's okay, Yul. I'm sure she doesn't want you to get disappointed." Goeun stared at the grave in front of them. It has Eun-hee's name carved on it. She already got over with it, but she knows that deep inside her, she still wants to see her daughter.

They turned their heads when they heard a cry. Yeri was heading to them, her hands rubbing her eyes.

"Why?" Yuri asked. Yeri was about to sit on her lap, but since she got so tired earlier, she just gestured her to go to Goeun.

"Momma keeps teasing me." Yeri sobbed. Yuri and Goeun just laughed, while Goeun wiped Yeri's tears.

"It's fine, Yeri. You can just tease her back later." Yuri giggled.

Right in time, Yena and Yuna both came back from chasing each other. "Yah, why would you make your daughter cry." Yuri scolded Yena, who looks like a wet chick. 

Yena carried Yeri up. "Nah, we're good." She pinched Yeri's cheek. "Let's eat!"

"Whose waffles are better, hers or mine?" Goeun asked, pointing at Yuri and herself.

"Aunt Goeun!" Yuna yelled, munching on Goeun's homemade waffle. Goeun gave her an high five.

"I'll never cook for you again, Yuna." Yuri said, making the others laugh.

"How 'bout Yeri?" Yena asked the girl happily drinking her juice.

"They're both good." Yeri said.

The adults made an 'oooh' sound realizing how mature Yeri had gotten. She just turned six last week, and she already thinks much more maturely than Yena.

"Yeri's more of an adult than Yena, not gonna lie." Goeun said, Yuri nodded and they both laughed as Yena just pouted.

They continued talking for a while before they all decided to go home. Yuri and Yena bid goodbyes with Yeri before heading to their car. Yena carefully placed Yuna on her seat as she's sleeping peacefully, tired because of playing too much. 

Yeri started hanging out more on Goeun's house ever since last year. Yuri and Yena would drop her off to Goeun's house by weekends and pick her up on weekdays. So that, at least, Goeun could spend time with Yeri, her supposedly real daughter. Yeri also started calling her 'eomma' since she already knows everything.

It's all peaceful now, though. The three adults agreed on sharing Yeri since Goeun probably wants to treat Yeri as her daughter, but it doesn't really make a change between Yeri, Yuna, Yuri and Yena. They still spend everyday like how they spent it before. They're still the best people Yeri would ever spend her life with.

Goeun, also started sharing video tapes, pictures, and clips of Eun-hee to Yena and Yuri. She does look like Yuri a lot, just like how Yena pictured it when she was born. She's also calm and smart, well, everything is Yuri. As much as they wanted to at least spend a day with her, they're equally happy with their lives now. Also, they found out that Yeri was actually just seeing an imaginary figure of Eun-hee, not her ghost. Long story short, Yeri already knew the whole incident as she always had dreams about it.

Eun-hee will remain precious to all their hearts but they decided to finally let go of her. Goeun hid her things inside the boxes and put them in her basement, except for the bracelets Eun-hee made her, of course. She gave them all to Yeri to start her collection, she also kept one for herself, the bracelet Eun-hee made for her birthday.

,,,Yena carefully placed Yuna down her bed before heading out of her room. She headed straight to their own room, locking it, and jumping on top of Yuri. 

"It's been a while, don't you think?"

---

In a one story house, a woman straightens her daughter's padding coat. She looked at her child dearly, harshly pulling her hair, as she told her, "Straighten your body."

"Sorry, mom."

They went out of their house, driving to a house the woman was very familiar of.

"Let's go...

...Eun-hee."

A/N
it'sssss doooneeee !!! wiieeee thank you for sticking with me again this time,,, see you on the next story!!(nope, no book 3)
🌟💬