Chapter 1-The First Day of Senior Year

"Stan," Wendy exclaimed as Stan placed light feathery kisses down her slender neck. Her heart-shaped face flushed bright red as she bit her lower lip to prevent any noise from escaping her plump lips. "We're in public," she said, slowly pulling away from him as she giggled.

"Babe," Stan groaned, annoyed that his girlfriend was leaving the clutches of his arms. Kyle glanced down at his lunch consisting of various Jewish delicacies attempting to evade seeing Wendy and Stan make out in the cafeteria. His stomach churned with jealousy as he discreetly stabbed his food with a silver fork.

Even though Kyle had slowly been getting over his crush on Stan, it was difficult to be indifferent when Stan was making out with someone else right in front of him. Especially since that, someone was Wendy. Wendy was the typical popular girl who was head cheerleader, student body president and was considered one of the prettiest girls at South Park High.

She was nice enough and had even tried to help set up Kyle with her best friend Bebe, but Stan and her had a tumultuous on-again-off-again relationship that made Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship look like a piece of cake.

Seeing Stan broken-hearted every time they fought added to his growing resentment towards Wendy. However, he'd never show it.

Kyle was an expert at hiding his feelings. He'd even gotten over Stan for a brief period when he had a massive crush on Heidi, another of Wendy's friends, sophomore year. Kyle had hoped that his slight crush on Stan was just a fluke and was happy that he was starting to like someone else.

Sadly, there wasn't even a full day after Heidi started dating Cartman before Kyle's feelings towards Stan began to reemerge. After that, Kyle was forced to confront the harsh reality that there will always be a part of him that loves Stan, even if they'll never be together.

Getting up, Wendy uncrumpled her short bright pink mini skirt, fixed the beret on top of her long wavy jet black hair, and then turned toward the group with a cheerful smile and exclaimed

"Anyway, I just came here to invite you guys to my party this Saturday. It's the first party of senior year so I hope to see you all there!" Wendy dramatically clasped her hands and looked down expectantly at the four boys seated at the table. Kyle didn't understand how she could remain perfectly composed and cheerful all the time. It was annoying.

"Don't worry, babe, we wouldn't miss it for anything," Stan responded sincerely. In response, Wendy blushed and smiled coyly. Cartman, the self-proclaimed 'funny kid', rolled his eyes, watching their sickeningly sweet interaction across the lunch table.

"I don't know-" Kyle hesitatingly began.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me you'll miss the party because you want to study," Cartman interjected, laughing. "That's so freaking lame."

"Shut up, fat ass," Kyle yelled back while giving Eric a dirty look. Taking a few seconds to calm down his rapid breathing and compose himself, Kyle then turned towards Wendy with a smile sweeter than chocolate cake and said, "I'll ask my parents,"

"You're such a mama's boy," Cartman proclaimed, jabbing Kyle in the arm. Kyle angrily swatted the hand away. Ignoring Cartman's statement, he thanked Wendy for her invitation before Wendy left to join the rest of the cheerleading squad for lunch on the opposite side of the cafeteria.

Over the years, Kyle had gotten used to Cartman's sick and cruel torture. The sad thing was they used to be best friends as kids.

Cartman was the first person Kyle told whenever something important happened, and Kyle was one of the only kids who stood up for Eric when Eric was relentlessly bullied about his weight back in preschool.