Chapter 11-Casa Bonita

Since the wedding rehearsal was over everyone headed towards Casa Bonita for the combined bachelor and bachelorette party.

Eric was shocked at the number of people in attendance. It felt like the entire town of Southpark had shown up from the Goth and Vampire kids to Dr. Mephesto.

More than double the amount of people showed up for the afterparty compared to the wedding rehearsal. But, it was to be expected.

Casa Bonita was an extremely popular site due to its variety of attractions, restaurants, live music, and more. Eric considered it to be his favorite place in all of South Park.

When Eric entered Casa Bonita, he was greeted by a rushing waterfall spouting out from a 30-foot rock cliff placed in the center of a plaza. The floor was made out of red brick and colorful tapestries and banners decorated the Spanish Colonial style buildings.

On the right side of the entrance was a large stage where a mariachi band played festive music and on the other lay the pathway to Black Bart's Cave.

Just thinking about the haunted attraction gave Eric chills.

"Hey Fat Ass, do you want to go through Black Bart's Cave with us?" Stan's voice called from behind. Eric turned around to find Stan, Kyle, and Kenny.

"For the last time, I'm not Fat! I'm Big Boned!" Eric yelled frustrated.

"Lay off on the fat jokes," Kyle whispered to Stan nudging him.

Did Kyle just defend him? Eric thought in disbelief. No, There was no way Kyle had stood up for him to Stan of all people! It was obvious Kyle didn't realize Eric had heard because when Kyle caught Eric's shocked stare he asked "What?" with a very confused look.

"Well? Do you want to come or not?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Eric replied with feigned confidence following the boys. Black Bart's Cave was listed as the most haunted attraction in Southpark.

The cave was connected to a system of interlocking underground tunnels that spanned 5 miles.

Believed to be the site of numerous murders, the area began as an Indian burial ground before changing into a torture chamber and satanic altar. Less than 1/2 a century ago the place was abandoned and turned into Black Bart's Cave.

The last thing Eric wanted to do was enter that cursed place but he was afraid of looking like a chicken in front of his friends.

"Maybe we should save it for the end," Eric suggested nervously. "You know, save the best for last?"

"No way man!" Stan exclaimed shaking his head. "The line gets longer as the night goes on."

"Yeah, we should get it over with first." Kyle agreed.

Eric felt extremely annoyed. Why was Kyle agreeing with Stan? Kyle was supposed to be on his side!

"Why? Are you scared to go in later at night?" Eric mocked Kyle slowly in a childish voice.

"Uggh! No," Kyle huffed narrowing his eyes. "I'm just saying rationally it would be best to do Black Bart's Cave first since it has the longest wait time."

"It seems like you're scared," Eric goaded with a smirk.

"I'm not scared. If you don't want to go, then don't." Kyle pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation.

"Well guys, it seems like the dirty little Jew here is too afraid to go," Eric shook his head in disappointment and ushered the boys away from Black Bart's Cave.