Chapter 3-Wendy's Party

'Semi-Charmed Life' blasted throughout Wendy's house as strobes of brightly colored neon lights flashed.

Cheerleaders, Jocks, and all the popular people of South Park High swarmed the halls dancing and grinding against each other. The party was already in full swing at only 9 PM.

"Dude-I think you have had enough to drink. This is your 6th bottle of beer," Kyle cautioned Stan, extremely concerned.

"I danttt currr," Stan slurred, taking another big gulp from the tinted glass bottle. Earlier that evening, Stan and Wendy had gotten into a big argument about how Stan was always flirting with Bebe, Wendy's best friend and co-captain of the cheerleading team. In a burst of anger, Wendy made out with Tolkien, her super-rich ex-boyfriend.

Of course, Stan being Stan drowned his sorrows in alcohol, and Kyle was stuck picking up the pieces of Stan's broken heart once again. Stan, reeking of alcohol, stumbled towards Kyle and grabbed both sides of Kyle's face. With an odd look on his face, Stan leaned forwards, leaving barely an inch of space between their lips.

"Yulee look goood," Stan said right before capturing Kyle's lips. Stans soft lips pressed up against Kyle's, and Kyle felt a flutter of butterflies rush through his stomach. Kyle froze in shock for a minute before he realized what was happening and quickly pushed Stan away.

"You must be really drunk," Kyle chuckled nervously, grateful that Stan would not remember this incident the next day. Looking around, Kyle realized that everyone in the room was drunk out of their mind and that no one was paying attention. Relieved, Kyle pried the empty bottle out of Stan's clammy hands and reprimanded him.

"I'm gonna take you to my house, dude. Your parents will kill you if they see you like this. You're so lucky that my parents are out of town."

Kyle slung Stan's arm over his shoulder and ushered a very drunk Stan to his car, which was parked right outside. Kyle opened the passenger seat of his brand new dark blue Hummer and buckled Stan into the seat.

It was an early Hanukkah present from Kyle's parents. Perks of having a rich lawyer for a dad. Kyle walked around the car, pried open the door, and sat down in the driver's seat.

"Kaaallle, wwhy won't Wedddy luvvv me?"
Kyle looked into the sad honey-brown eyes of his best friend unsure of how to respond. Stan was the kind of person who was always looking for love and acceptance from others to make up for the lack of self-worth and self-esteem he felt. Kyle wished Stan would realize just how much he was loved by everyone.

"No one seeems to luvvv mee," Stan slurred sadly as shiny wet tears trickled down his forlorn face.

"I love you, dude. More than you will ever know," Kyle whispered to himself as he shifted the car into drive and headed towards his house. When Kyle reached his home, Stan was soundly asleep in the seat with his raven black hair sprawled across his face.

Kyle gently brushed Stan's hair back from his forehead and started to unbuckle Stan's seatbelt quietly not wanting to wake him. However, his attempts were all in vain as Stan began to stir. Kyle stared into the now wide open bloodshot eyes of his best friend.

"Dude, don't look at me like that," Stan groaned, wincing.

"Like what!?!" Kyle exclaimed. His heartbeat rapidly sped up as he stared at Stan in horror. Did Stan know how he felt? Kyle tried to calm himself down and shake that worrisome thought from his head.

"With pity. I know I made a mistake getting back together again with Wendy," Stan explained, beginning to get up before he was halted by a sharp, throbbing pain in his head. Stan felt as if someone was repeatedly whacking him on the head with an iron frying pan. Kyle placed his hand on Stan's shoulder and softly advised