Dark Yandere Leprechaun X Reader: Golden Glory

Quick a/n: Greetings to all fellow readers, authors and yandere fans alike to another yandere one shots story, after reading so many yandere stories of mythical creatures x readers (and inspired by mycreepypastalover along with many amazing yandere writers) I wanted to try my hand at writing a yandere for a change, sorry its crap version I'm amateur level at writing yandere. Please go easy on me >_<. Warning: may contain near nudity). I do not own the images. They belong to their rightful owners.) M19 or R-rating. This was originally meant to be my very first oneshot to be published back in 2018, but sadly, it was incomplete, so I decided to publish the naga one instead.

Warning: may contain mentions of nudity, so if you don't want ruin image of leprechauns, please skip this oneshot.

Quick note about heroine.

First name: (y/n)
Surname: (l/n)
Age: 21

Hair colour: (h/c)Eye colour: (e/c)Skin colour (s/c)

Occupation: second year student at Harvard University studying Diploma in Irish legends and folklore.

She has three friends she met through one of her friends at the university.

(Y/n) (L/n) was one of the students who genuinely loved ancient history and found myth and legends of cultures around the world fascinating. They were similar but at the same time quite different. Where some creatures exist in one mythology did not exist in others. They were all unique in their own way. (F/n) was fascinated most than Irish myths.

Y/n was studying in the Diploma for Myths and Legends course. You had a dream. hoped to someday work as an archaeologist or work at a museum as a tour guide, sharing love of folklore to many people.

However.

Our university's program for myths and legends program have been dropping in number of students due to low attendance and doesn't seem to be as popular as sports, technological, medical, or business courses which seem to be skyrocketing in high demand population and become full since renovations happened. Our world is ever evolving, and Harvard needed to keep ahead of competition with other universities offered new courses. Unlike several years ago, ancient history was not in demand as it used to be.

So, the students who couldn't get into any courses were placed into myths and legends program until either student dropped out or the usual rich patents somehow bribed higher ups to get a kid switched out of the class so the spoil brat could get in without working for it.

They were gullible to money. They were desperate for any means to keep myth and legends courses open even for those who had no interest in ancient history who wanted something nice to add to their resume or needed extra credit.

Regardless of what people from the other courses were saying about the program, you kept your chin up and kept doing what you were most passionate about. One of her friends from freshman year dragged you along to one of the campus parties and introduced her to a female with long blonde hair that reached her wait, dark-haired male, and brown-haired male. Lilac, Jack, and Jordan. It was not long before they found out they were in the same diploma class and became fast friends.

Recently, the director came to one of the lectures to talk to Professor Devon, one of the nicest lecturers on campus with a passion for ancient history and connections. Genuine wanted his students to succeed in life. After class, you accidentally overheard their conversation due to the amount of student's absences, not as popular as it once was, and struggling to make ends meet to keep funding the program.