Dark Yandere Hydra VS Yandere Hunter Part II (un-edited)

For the first and last time, there will be five more Yanderes in Darkest of Obsessions stories. I apologise for the long wait, and if the story feels rushed or missing some parts.I do not own this image, but image the above with five more brothers looking exactly like him.

Yandere names:  Petre, Cleanthes, Jerome, Lagus, Alec, and Gylis. (Sorry, I googled and came across Ancient Greek male names.)

Let's hunt dark yandere hydra!

👩‍✈️🕴

Present day.

BUT LITTLE DID YOU KNOW another part of U.S.A in a small country town, there was a man in black and white suit heading to a club, decided to take a short cut through a park with local museum nearby.

He chatted away to person, and he didn't notice large shape loom overhead. Not until something wet touched shoulder and hissing sound. Stupid. He slowly looked up and let out a blood curdling scream at it before eyes roll in head and dropped to the ground. turning pale as sheet. A shadowy figure of a largw creature grabbed him in their claw and dragged him into the building. Leaving a dark trail of blood in its wake.

(Your current state) near Washington D.C.

vehicles drove around the city . In a small apartment complex, a large painting of a giant green hydra emerged from a canyon glared down through painting at its owner on the ground of her living room.

a young woman with (h/c) was crouched on her knees, trying to get a small square box. Dvd case. the only downside the ancient dvd player had decided today would be a wonderful day to die on you.  Great.

What's more, since dvd players had become prehistoric. Only ones left in existence cost a fortune or difficulty finding someone revive dvd player. At least don't have to ever worry about dvd getting scratches ever again.

reminded of a time. glad videos were extinct. It sucked to keep untangling the tape or dealing with film burning itself up and likely cause a house fire. Moving on. Thank goodness you lived in the 21st century with online sites like Netflix, Disney +, and new platforms starting up. Now you had an excuse to use your new Netflix account to plasma television attached to the wall.

It was on the news channel, and news reporters were sharing the latest news in the world. One story about a body that had shown up on the side of a river. But I didn't pay very much mind to it.

On the background was a portrait of a legendary Greecian warrior with a golden sword, mid-air, his weapon stabbing into the heart of a giant creature with six heads, its eyes and mouth wide in a silent cry of anger. It was your favourite painting created by one of your colleagues kids, on their way to becoming an artist.

There was another staring at you from the other side of the room, in your line of work you had encountered many creatures and being, but that one never seen in your life. 

Turned away  you were in the middle of preparing to have a day in at home to have a movie marathon with your family.

it has been months since you last saw them, after the death of your late friends funeral. It had been hard but they had been supportive. A month before, you had volunteered to work behind the scenes at one of the veterans' games.