(un-edit) Dark Yandere Wizard X Magical Tourist Reader

Spells and Towers Dark Wizard X Reader.
Originally, there were meant to be two versions in one, but the thought of choosing the second and slowly entwine the first OC in was too good to resist. Finally, bring some of the hidden connections together in one oneshot. I don't own this image rightfully belonging to an artist on Pininterest. Hope you all enjoy it. :)

For this oneshot, I'll be using the using your or you for this reader oneshot, and everything is still the same. Hair, eye, skin tone, etc.
Although in this one, the reader loves wearing a little hippy wear on her travels and print shirt with ❤️ All Things Medieval.

Carolyn is one of the readers' cousins, although they act more like sisters. She loves fashion. As for mystery, OC will know soon enough.

Yandere name: Oliver or Seachnall (Irish origin: 'Second' )
Long brown hair.
White.

Music: Crash Bandicoot conquering medieval castle and dodge wizard spells.

(Picture of tower)

Without further adew, let's spell away into the story.

Spells and Towers Dark Yandere Wizard X Magical Tourist Reader

Visiting town in the United Kingdom and loved all things medieval. Joined a tour group. Small town set in medieval times where locals dressed in costumes. Loved it.

There was one lone tower. It was the last of its kind within the country. There used to be more like it, but abandoned, worn down, and collapsed from neglect. All but this one had been lucky. Dropped with vines down its side. Like something out of a fantasy book. Young man's family had been owners for generations and turned it into a tourist attraction in town and brought in hundred a toursits throughout the year.

Greeted by a man in the suit at the doorstep, who introduced himself as Oliver Seachell. The current owner and keeper of the tower. and had a look around. He was familiar with medicines. Statues seemed so realistic. Drawn to one statue looked oddly familiar.

Became separated from tour group, who kust've headed downstairs to have lunch break at the nearby tavern. Leaving you alone with Oliver. That's when expression changed adoringly at you. Flet bile in your throat and sensed something wad really off about this guy since start of the tour but hadn't expected this. Magiced robes on him.

Discovered distant ancestor on your father's side family was a witch named Emma, who married a knight, had kids and who stumbled in tower by accident. she was the most exquisite creature ever met and kindness, powerful, too gentle for the outside world. So I decided to turn her to stone. Immortalised.To preserve her beauty and keep at my side forever. All mine. But she's not like you."

"But you, my dear, are like a little enchantress luring me in with doelike (e/c) eyes."

Dude, do you see yourself. You have puppy love sickness or turning into an obsessive type. You thought. Of you said this, there would be no doubt he'd ignore what said.

"... You see, in the (last name) blood line, some of them are known to possess magical gifts or skilled. Some were hunters. You, my little enchantress, have magic in your blood."