(un-edit) Dark Yandere Cursed Homework X Reader: Private Tutor

Quick A/N: Yes, you read it correctly, a homework x reader. October 9th, 2019

I know it sounds like taking it to the next level of crazy, but really, it's a strange idea I came up with while meeting the assessment deadline. I spent hours searching in the history of yandere stories of mythical, urban, sweet, sea mammal, mechanical, haunting there has NEVER been a yandere homework x reader in the history of Yandere genre. Until now.

I wrote this for two soul reasons : readers may or may not relate to this particular topic.
Homework can sometimes be educational. However, when it comes to deadlines... Stressful and perhaps relatable for a lot of people whether studying or working. (Deadlines office, reports, brochure, etc) I wondered what it would be like if homework came to life and came after readers like karma came for people? especially yandere would become obsessed with getting reader for themself even if it meant isolation. Homework can be a pain sometimes...-_-

In this oneshot, you are a high school student. No age specified.
Have a large variety of friends in popular and normal crowds, although the teachers have a tendency to pick you out for one reason or another and were incredibly strict. Hair colour and eye colour are also readers' choices. Including any accessories or even a traditional cultural kind.

Without further area, let's open the page of Dark Cursed Book X Reader

Your Name: (Y/N)

Last name: (L/N)

Age: 16- 18

Occupation: High school student

You are a high school student and considered to be a party girl, skipping classes and leaving the school premises.

Doesn't care much for homework. In reality you are just a realist who realises the school can also teach you so much so you made it your personal mission to get a head start on gaining life experience prepare for the day you enter the outside world beyond school.

.................................................

( Y/N) WAS NOT A FAN of homework deadlines. you swore it was pure evil created by the devil incarnate himself to suck your soul with endless piles of homework at the end of each school days, creating more stress but as soon as you finished, there would be more homework would replace what was handed in.

very much, almost like the old story of a creature with three heads from Greek mythology. Hydra, you cut off one head, and more would grow back worse than the last.

thus equal more stress to deal with. The teachers were no better always dumping piles of assignments and projects onto students,

Even more to think doing homework all the time was a waste of your time, you thought it was better spent on other things; sure it was important to have knowledge and learn something new everyday, and reflection but a piece of paper won't always give you chance to get the experience you need to prepare for the world outside of school.

Social interactions and building connections with people also play a big part in that.
Work experiences may give one more experience and knowledge.

Socialising allows you to meet new people and make friends and connections.
Partying, it was all part of life.

Sure, small assignments at school were ok, but then expected to do them at home was another matter...