Dark Yandere Dragon X Reader: Burning Embers (Un-edited)

Burning Embers.

First name:
Last Name
Referred as You. Or distant cousin name.

Age: Last year of middle school to early high school years.

You are the distant cousin to the late Hunter Reader. And come from a large family and have three best friends close to. Your year level has just completed their exams and given the opportunity to go on a field trip up to mountains with classmates.

Yandere male name: Emil (which means Envious) in the old lanaguge.

Hair colour: Blue

Dragon form: Large dragon with blue scales.

Second A/N: Heads up, I'll be doing some editing on some of the stories over the next few days. That includes changing drakeon to Dragon in this story.

........

It had been a long flight from America to Europe, lasted several hours hut you were already at your wits end and at the verge jumping across the aisle and wrapping your hands around that jerk's neck and strangle him. The only reason you hadn't already was the teachers and teachers aide close by. Him, someone you were unfortunately related to was making rude jokes at you from across the aisle. Thankful your friend Rosette put a hand on your shoulder and told you to ignore him, it's not worth it. You tried to find your happy place and had a small flashback.

Flashback

Four months ago, the teacher handed out a form for a school camping trip to the forest park of Gregorian Mountains. Not like Yellowstone, smokey mountains, or other places. place had history and urban legend. You didn't originally plan to go, but when you heard your crush, James was going to be going to the camp and best friends begging you to come along. Have a lot of fun. You signed the form and handed it to your parents. Decided to go on the trip with your three best friends, Yasmin, Harriet, and Rosette. Much to your horror and annoyance, your self-entitled cousin, Jackson, from another side of the family, had decided he wanted to come along on the trip too. But forced yourself to ground your teeth and endure behaviour. You'd promised your mother and them to their parents would look out for each other on this trip.

Made you think about the rest of your family.

For your distant cousin, she was originally meant to host a family reunion at her place but called into emergency at work and needed her in. Were a little disappointed because you two used to be close when you were little girls both of you used to get up to all sorts of shenanigans at family regions until she graduated and signed up for the military. Rarely saw her much anymore. Although you had your suspicions, her work was more than just a mere government agent. Your cousin worked for a secret organisation within the government. More field agents get along with war veterans and volunteer for veteran games every year. Remembered a month ago, a friend of hers had been kidnapped, raped and killed. Met the friend once or twice but didn't deserve it.

Then there was your older cousin, Carolyn. Last you heard, she was travelling abroad to the United Kingdom to meet up with a second medieval loving sister who had recently joined a tour group travel around the country. I hoped they would both be safe. Who knows, they may be able to unlock the family mystery of late ancestor Emma's disappearance.