(un-edit)Dark Yandere Crow Tengu X Photographer Reader

You.
Age: 20-22
Eye colour: (e/c)
Hair colour (h/c)
Ethiciancy: diverse.
Occupation: Photographer.
Outfit: Casual but quite lovely outside clothes.

Yukuta colour can be your favourite colour, and you can imagine your hair up or down and add a little accessory to make outfit unique.

Yandere Crow Tengu Name: Sora

Image does not belong to me; It rightfully belongs to it's creator Kanemeyura on Pinterest.

.............................

In beautiful gardens of (botanical garden name) a young woman with flowing hair. Your name, last name. A photographer worked under a booming business in photography and advertisements.

Invited by one of your Japanese friends to visit the country and stay with them for six months. Fulfil your bucket list to visit the beautiful small nation and experience culture but also take some great pics. Who knows, when you return home, you could quit your job and start up a small business to do photography for a living. And hire some people.

It was known by otakus as the birth place of manga and anime. To others, the country was filled with ancient and rich history from the ancient shinobi clans, samurai, Royal Japanese family, cusuine to technological, cars and so much more.

In each of the small states, the locals' dielctect was different, but you thought it made them all the more interesting. Loved trying some of the ramen places and some of Japanese street foods. The gorgeous picturisque scenery and temples to visit. They had their own gods, mythical creatures, and entities. Mt. Fuji was one of the top largest mountains in the world.

[A/N: I've never been overseas, only know some stuff from anime I watch or heard.  IF any of the above is inaccurate, please feel free to let me know so I can make changes. ]

One night, one of your friends told you about some of the Japanese folklore.
Some deities,  Yokai. Crow tengu lived on Mt. . The clan was secluded from the outside world and said to come down to towns to find a human woman to mate with them and have offspring together.

Friends dragged you out of the house and down to the festival. The first stop was a store that sold yukutas of all sizes and colours and many trinkets. Yuri chose a random yukuta from the puke and pushed you into a changing room with a bundle of clothing. Switch clothing for the garment and put it on, but had some trouble figuring out how to tie the obi. You meekly asmitted needed help, one friend chuckled and secured it adound your waist.

Dressed you up in a (f/c) yukuta, with an obi around your waist, wooden sandals, and a small purse to keep your purse and phone inside. You looked absolutely stunning, especially with the (hair accessory/ or highlights) in your hair brought out more or natural features. Of didn't know any better, you were a local.

Some of the people wore different coloured yukutas whilst others casual wear. Yukutas fitted them so well.

There are so many things to do and a limited amount of time tonight. The day after tomorrow, you'd be heading to the airport and heading back to thehome country). So you chose enjoy it. Played some games and sampled some of the local delicacies. Sweet, spice, and savoury.