Can we be Friends?

Shuichi POV

I woke up by the morning announcement coming on i just ignored it and got ready. I look at my hat sitting on my stand by my bed....maybe i'd be best to leave it i mean that's what Kaede would've wanted right? As i walk out my door i'm greeted by Kaito and he told me that he came to get me so i walked with him to the dinning room.

"I brought Shuichi, so let's start breakfast already."☄️✨

I then realize that everybody was looking at me- it felt weird then Tsumugi broke the silence

"Ah-" 🦋💙

"Good Morning" 🧢🔎

"oh uh- Shuichi..." 🐛🍃

"Wow you finally got rid of that emo hat! Is this cuz of Kaede's death or whatever?" 🎲🏁

i then start to tear up... Just remembering Kaede's death was too much so i run out knowing it was pretty rude.

"Quite you degenerate ma......."⛩💚

Tenko's voice slowly faded away as i ran back until i felt something grab into me. I stop running and look to see who grabbed my sleeve. I see Kokichi i think that was his name.... he was the one who made the comment on Kaede's death.... "Hey I didn't mean to upset you i meant it as a jok-" before he could finish i cut him off "A JOKE!?!?! You thought her death was a joke to you, what is wrong with you. We lost 2 people on the same day and your just gonna ignore it!" I then calm down realizing that i had just yelled at him. He looked like he was about to cry, i mean it is my fault for yelling i should've been more mature and calm. He then started crying knowing how i am i hesitated at first not sure what to do so i did the first thing that came to mind. I pulled him into a hug and hugged him. "I-I'm sorry Kokichi I- uh- I didn't mean to make you cry i wasn't thinking straight....please forgive me" i started rubbing his back to comfort him. "No you shouldn't be sorry Saihara-Chan, i should be sorry for making that statement knowing how much you cried after that." He then snuggled into my chest and since we have free time because we just skipped breakfast i'll ask him if he wants to hang out. "Hey Kokichi" "Yeah Saihara-Chan" "Oh uh you can just call me Shuichi but do you want to hang out?" "Sure!" we went to for a walk and started talking.

"You know i only act like the bad guy because i don't want y'all to go all soft on me you know"
🎲🏁

"I don't really get it, but i guess it sorta makes sense?" 🔎🧢

"Did you know that i have a secret evil organization! I mean come on I am the ultimate supreme leader after all what did you expect! It has over 10,000 members! isn't that cool!!!"🎲🏁

"Oh yeah that's cool but i've never heard of this "organization" you speak of are you sure this is true?"🔎🧢

"what can i say i'm a liar after all" 🎲🏁

"This is a School announcement it is now 10 pm meaning it's night time and going out is strictly prohibited ok so long bear well!"

"Oh uh i guess that means we should go right?"
🔎🧢

"But Shuichi i want to keep talking to you..."
🎲🏁

"that reminds me uh Kokichi are we friends"
🔎🧢

"Uh no way I would never want to be friends with you!"
🎲🏁

"oh-"
🔎🧢

"But that was just a lie Nee-Hee-Hee"
🎲🏁

"Oh ok that's good to hear, so we are friends? Can we be friends?"
🔎🧢

"Duh we can be friends also i wasn't lying when i said that "I want to keep talking to you" i really do want to and to be honest i'm scared of getting killed so can i stay with you in your dorm..." 
🎲🏁

I thought about it and i don't think he would kill me and maybe he really is scared. "Sure you can stay over" When we made it to the dorm he realized he had no clothes to wear so i gave him one of my shirts, yeah it was a bit to big in him but he still looks good in it- wait what- stupid thoughts shut up. i let Kokichi sleep on my bed while i go to the floor but before i could do that i was stopped. "Shuichi can you sleep with me also if you don't then I should be the one to sleep on the floor." I signed as i got into the bed with him we face opposite ways until I feel something wrap around me. I turn around to realize Kokichi was hugging me so i hugged him back and he snuggled his head into my chest i start to blush a bit but hold him like it was my last time being with him.

Uh- it's 12:44 am for me right now lol anyways i'm sorry this is sorta short but i'll try and post a longer one tomorrow!! btw i'll probably edit this whole thing when i'm done with it so there's no spelling mistakes or anything but if you see some then please comment them so i can fix them! Uh so i edited this because i wrote this so late-

-895 words