Miu's Idea

SHUICHI POV

It's been afew days since the 2 murders and i haven't talked to Kokichi not even at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Maybe today will be different. I got ready and went to breakfast and found everybody focused on Miu. Once Miu saw me she told me to pay attention. "I the awesome Miu Iruma have made a virtual world where nobody can get hurt because i took away all the dangerous objects so we can stay there to prevent the murders! also if somebody does get killed we can see who signed out and who didn't but you could also get killed in the game from shock which isn't really positive since there's no objects to kill you and nothing is breakable, once we get there i'll show you the map oh oh and everybody has the same amount of strength did i mention that i took away all the dangerous object?" -Miu (i made her say there's not dangerous objects repeated so it looks suspicious) Se all followed Miu and logged on... Maybe for once there won't be a murder and we can all live like this, but to be honest i don't really wanna live like this.

Time skip

Me and Tsumugi were ok the bottom floor searching when I heard a thump and so did tsumugi so we rushed outside. We fixed the bridge and saw Miu on the floor we all quickly left the virtual world to see if she was logged off or something but when I took of the set i saw Miu sitting lifeless as if she was choking. Monotaru was sad and Kiibo was too i think Kiibo was as sad as me when i lost Kaede but how should i know could he really have emoti- wait in starting to think like Ouma. We all investigated but Ouma was acting wierd...what if he- no he wouldn't right? right? he's smart he wouldn't do something like that. Then the class trail begin I was nervous but way more nervous what if it was the same with Kaede and Kokichi killed Miu.

3Rd person POV

"Miu's killer is..... GONTA GOKUHARA" -Kokichi

"Gonta can't be the killer" -Tsumugi
"Kokichi stop playing around" -Kaito
"Just think about it we all have an alibi and mine is Gonta's if we go over what everybody was doing then you'd see" -Kokichi
"But wouldn't Gonta give in too easily we'd know he was the killer from the begging" -Himiko
"Actually Gonta is left handed and out his ser on wrong..." -Shuichi
"Shuichi you too? are you really siding with Kokichi" -Kaito
"Well Saihara-Chan is correct well Kaito i guess he just likes me more also be logical it makes sense, and I was there i already explained it. Miu was going to kill me then Gonta saw the outside world and Killed Miu to protect me"- Kokichi
"How dare you manipulate Gonta"-Kaito
"Gonta is very sorry, Gonta is idiot" -Gonta
after everybody stopped fighting and came to the agreement that Gonta was a killer he was voted as the killer. Everybody was sad about his death and Ouma was crying.
"Ouma-Kun are you ok?" -Shuichi
"Oh yeah i'm fine wait- DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS CRYING OVER THAT LOSER that was just a lie i would never cry over him."
In reality he was broken Gonta was his only true friend, Shuichi would've been there but he's been ignoring Shuichi for his own good. But Shuichi broke.
"You know what Kokichi (Kokichi was shocked that Shuichi used his first name) I have Kaito, i had Kaede and what do you have nothing you have nobody cause unlike you i care about peoples lives and i'm done with you playing around with me YOU JUST USE ME. And guess what. Your Alone and you always will be, GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD" With that Kokichi laughed it off and left. Kokichi was heart broken he loved Shuichi and now Shuichi hates him but it's all going to plan but what if he doesn't want to do this plan anymore well i guess it's too late Shuichi already hates me now it's time to set the rest into motion.

"Kaito....please drink the antidote, you have to live and complete this plan for me...."

THE OTHER CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW (i'm in central time btw so i don't confuse y'all- YES I SAY Y'ALL IM FROM TEXAS YEE HAW)