A killing game?

??? POV

      Huh- where, where am I, why is it dark? As i slowly reach my hand out the door opened as i soon realized i was in a locker. ".....Hello I'm Kaede Akamastu i'm the protagonist of this crazy story"

Kaede POV

i walked out and started examining the room when i hear the locker beside the one i was in start to make noise. As i got closer a boy dressed in black with a Navy blue hat covering his face fell to the floor. "Are you ok?" i asked as i helped him off the floor, we started talking about the situation we were in until- "Everybody please report the gym immediately" "I guess that means we should go,  but before we do that I'm Shuichi Saihara" i shook his hand "Nice to properly know you Shuichi" As i finished my sentence i took ahold of his wrist and we were on are way.

(I'm replaying chapter 3 on my ps4 and i'm so Focus on it so uh time skip-)

??? POV

      Huh- where, where am I, why is it dark? As i slowly reach my hand out the door opened as i soon realized i was in a locker. ".....Hello I am me, Kaede Akamastu"

Kaede POV

i walked out and started examining the room when i hear the locker beside the one i was in start to make noise. As i got closer a boy dressed in black with a Navy blue hat covering his face fell to the floor. "Are you ok?" i asked as i helped him off the floor, "Oh how rude of me let me introduce myself, Kaede Akamastu i'm the ultimate Pianist" we started talking about the situation we were in until- "Everybody please report the gym immediately" "I guess that means we should go,  but before we do that I'm Shuichi Saihara they call my the ultimate Detective" i shook his hand "Nice to properly know you Shuichi, and you are the ultimate Detective" As i finished my sentence i took ahold of his wrist and we were on are way. "And that makes 16" as i looked to see who said that i see a green haired boy. As we start to talk a white and black bear came out of nowhere- saying we're in a killing game. WAIT A KILLING GAME- I look at Shuichi who also looked pretty worried. Then the bears went away everybody was shocked but we made a deal not to kill each other and with that we went to meet everybody properly.

(Time skip again-)

Meeting everybody properly was fun but knowing one of them was the Mastermind- i just don't believe it. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Shuichi "So who interested you more?" "hm i guess Rantaro he's a pretty suspicious guy i want to know him more oh and Miu her looks are stunning and her talent is so cool, how about you?" "oh uh- Kokichi seemed to interest me more i want to know him better" Kokichi hmmm he's the lying one i think, the one messing with the robot- i was soon cut off from my thoughts again. "This is a School announcement it is now 10 pm meaning it's night time and going out is strictly prohibited ok so long bear well!"
oh yeah we're in a killing game. As i walk into my room i'm lost in thought again........ It's been afew days and i'm pretty confident i don't think anybody is gonna commit a murder! Until- one day we got a motive "If nobody kills somebody in the next 3 days then everybody will be executed.... I have to stop the mastermind before it's too late but for now-

-I̸'̶m̶ ̵s̸u̶r̴e̴ ̵w̸e̶ ̸w̵o̷n̴'̶t̵ ̸k̷i̴l̷l̷ ̷e̸a̶c̸h̷o̴t̶h̵e̴r̷ ̷s̸o̷ ̷i̸ ̷d̴o̷n̵'̸t̸ ̵n̵e̵e̴d̸ ̵t̸o̷-w̵o̷r̷r̷y

R̶̡̡̝̞͔͔̼̮̻̪̜̣̬̀ͅi̵̻̔͌͑͂͛̎̔̒̂͐̕͠g̶̺͉͕̠̞͍̟͍̟̣̟͉͈͉̲̀͒̽͛̈́͆̏̊͆͛̚͝ḩ̴̬̩̘̞̗̱͈̠̇͆̿͌̓t̴̢̟̘̣̯̘̝̭͙̻̯̱̯̦͊̅̌̀̽͛͝͝͝͠?̸̗͎̙͔̝̯͇̫͎͂͐͛

"A̵̩̦̮̮̫̰̹͍̜̭͕͆͐̄̉͋͂͛̉̃̅͂̎̊͆͝ ̸̨̙̬͓̘͗B̴̖̟͙̄͛̌́ŏ̶̲̠͔̮̭͕͖̦͖͔̦̄́̈͒̃̔͘̕͝d̴̯̫̼̝̹̖̔y̶̡͓͙͚͈̣̳͎̝̫̫͚̠̻̹̅͋̉͗̿͊̊̓͒̂̎͛͊͝ ̵̢̓̈́̈͂́h̸̡̜̹͙͓̥̓̀ȧ̶̢̢̛̖̖̩͎̔̀̍̒͌̽̀̓͘̚d̸̨̥̙̜̼͚͔̈́̎̐̎̓̉̚̕ ̵̢̛̝̮̪͔̣̇̓̃̑̈͋̀̊̈̚b̸̛̬̱̖̤̆̆͒́̉̀̽̕͠ę̶̰̩͚͖̒̒̇͂͊ë̷̛̩̑ń̴̪̠̥ͅ ̶͖̰̱̅͗̿͑̋̎̐̀̂͋ͅd̷̛͍̖͈̒̂́̀̌̃͘į̴͚̺͎̥̰͇̪͍͕̺̋̄͗̽̒͆̋͑͗̈́͘̚͘͝ͅs̴̭̠̣̏͂̂̓̓͋̿͝͝c̸͖͉͗̽̍o̴̧̰͔̖͎͉̣̫̣̟̬͈̱̺͉͑̔v̶̨̧̯̋͆̓̚ȩ̴̡̡͓̫͍̯̹͈̲̪͕̜͆͌̿̒͊̀̃̒̆͆̕̕̚͜͝ͅŕ̷̩̼͓̖̮̞̜͙̇̈́̇̂̾̔̎͗͝ē̶̞̈́̔̿̀͊̈́͊͑͘d̷͚̲͔͓̥̏͋̏̉́͝"

̶̭̟̼̕Y̵̩̗̓͆ṷ̸̠͝p̸̜͕̫͒̌ ̶̰͙̓̿̔t̴̢̖̽ȟ̷̼̖͔̔̄a̵̳̻͙̅̈́ţ̷̩̤́̉̚'̸̨̣̓s̸̘̯͖̕ ̷̧̛͚̜̑̊ŗ̶̂͑̓ȋ̵̫͌ĝ̶̩͙̱͗͘h̶́̀͜t̶͚̥̒̕ ̴̥̜̔͛͠ḯ̴͇̈́ ̷̢́͐͋k̷͈̾͐̚i̷̫̕l̴̮͖̠̀̄͝l̶̩̇ē̵͍͎̇̓d̶̪͋͌͠ ̶̖̺͠h̴̨̰̉͝i̷͖̅͑͐m̷̪̤͇͘,̷͖̉̕ ̶̡̫̳͗I̷̧̠͂͒́ ̷̺͓̹̄̉k̴̢̰̣̀̀i̷͈̓͝l̵͙̐̂l̵̛̗̯̺̀̌e̴̞͘d̸̲̥͌͑̆ ̵̣͖̇̐ͅR̴̤̍̅̽a̷̘̬̔n̷̤͉̒͛͜͝t̶̖̹͚̄̾a̵̱̱̘͋̐̾r̶̅̆̾͜o̷̖̒̌̄.̵̢̫̈́ͅ.̵̥̈́̀͗.̸̯̿.̵̢̂̾́.̷̹̣͕͐Ì̸̘̓'̷̨̢̤́͘ḿ̶͍̫ ̴̰̋s̷̮̖̯̚ō̸͉̐͜r̸͍̐͂r̷̠̟̖̆̇y̸̱̽ ̴̫͊ḙ̴̪̽v̸̰̫̰̀͗͝ě̵̡̠̘r̶̯̙̊y̷͚̗̺͂b̵͉͓̑͆o̵̻̒̃ḋ̶̨̖y̶̻̩͖̍̏̑,̵͇̰͐̊̓ ̷̨͔̐́i̴͕̊̀'̷͉̜̂̅͌m̶͈̞̠͛͛̚ ̵͉̉̅s̶̡̡͈̒̾̄o̶͉̊͗͝r̸̘͔̕ŕ̸̭y̷̫̟̱̒ ̴̘̲̈́̑̋R̶̪̆̓a̴̙̾n̶̨͖̔̽̚t̵̺̓̑ạ̸̌r̴̲͚͒ǫ̷̜͉̀̃.̷̰̄͌.̷̡̼̂ͅ.̷̛͓̇͝.̶͚̬̗̽͒͘.̴̲͕͒͒͋I̸̪̓̔͝'̸̞̭̆̀ṁ̷͎͈͙͌.̴̬̲̩̌̓̈́.̶͚̝͗̇͊.̴̝̩͙̾̍̋S̵̢͉͖̅͗o̶̜̯̎̉r̸̞̋͝r̷̙̻͈̕͝y̷͖͐̾̽ͅ.̵̭̰̈́́.̴̟̈́S̸̬̫̈́͑͝h̵͍͍̄̓u̷̧͔͍͋͌i̷̟͌̏c̷͙̃h̸͇̼̾̏͜i̸͂̃̊͜"̵͇̈́

"Kaede is the culprit"

"he's just messing around"

"No i'm not"

"what's wrong with you shuichi"

"Are you sure Kaede really killed Rantaro"

"there's no way Kaede killed Rantaro"

"wasnt Kaede with you the whole time"

"He's just joking right?"

"No he's not- that's right i'm the killer, But please Shuichi and everybody promise me that you won't give up or hurt eachother, please make sure everybody makes it out of here alive, please Shuichi...YOU HAVE TO LIVE! AND EXPOSE THE MASTERMIND" and with that i saw Kaede hanging lifeless body get crushed by the piano.... I start to cry and break down until i feel somebody punch me i couldn't really hear until i snapped back into reality ".....u're supposed to tell him that before you punch him" "Common you can't just give up, You need to carry Kaede's wish! and i will too" soon everybody agreed, we won't let Kaede's wish go un-granted. As i walk back to my dorm i see the purple haired guy, Kokichi Ouma, maybe i should hang out with him when i can- but i soon got cut off by the nighttime announcement.
"This is a School announcement it is now 10 pm meaning it's night time and going out is strictly prohibited ok so long bear well!" well the food thing is that at least I don't have to hear Monokid yell anymore.

Hello!!!! this is basically the Prologue and chapter 1 of this killing game but since the title is "a killing game?" i put those together but the oumasai will be in the next chapter! I'm not gonna rush it also ima try and post everyday! And sorry this was short- it's like 11:01 PM for me- also yes i love Nagito-

-958 words