Please don't go i need you-

Shuichi POV
"OUMA-KUN PLEASE OPEN THE SHUTTER, IM SORRY BUT I CANT LOSE KAITO I ALREADY LOST KAEDE!" Maki had started to cry even more as she was now slowing down on stabbing the control panel, and my hands would have bruises on them from hitting the shutter door. "KOKICHI PLEASE OPEN THIS UP PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU, IN THE LETTER YOU SAID THAT 'YOU NEED TO END THE KILLING GAME FOR RANTARO' RIGHT? SO IF YOU BECOME THE BLACKENED THEN HOW WILL YOU END IT FOR RANTARO" Maki had then dropped the knife and ran away after i said Kokichi would become the blackened.
"please Kokichi.....please i need you to stay alive and i need Kaito to stay alive, i can't loose both of you, i can't... I just can't....
Kaito......Kokic-"
i was cut off by a sound, i could only think of the hydraulic press that could've made the sound. I was standing in shock as i fell down to my knees and cried even harder.
I woke up in my bed but how i was at the shutter... if i recall i think
i fainted from crying so much.
That's when it hit me i need to go check on Kaito and Kokichi
I was slowly making my way to hydraulic press scared of what i was going to find. On my way i saw Maki already walking there with Himiko, for support i guess. Kiibo had walked out of his lab, i guess he saw us? We all had are electric hammer to get in, except Maki. She probably forgot it, i mean she is tempted to go into the shutter. We all made it and walked in why no why why who what's going on
who had died....Kaito or Kokichi,
both of them are missing
IT DOESNT MATTER WHO DIED I'VE ALREADY LOST THEM BOTH. Please be a joke I DONT CARE IF YOUR THE MASTERMIND KOKICHI JUST PLEASE BE JOKING......please i'm begging you i need Kaito and i need you. WE WERE GOING TO END THIS FOR RANTARO AND KAEDE RIGHT!???!? THATS WHAT YOU SAID.
I had dropped to my knees, i give up, i can go on any longer... Maki did most of the investment and told me everything. With that the class trial started. After the a while the blackened had came out of hiding, i hope it's Kokichi but then Maki would be heart broken.
I then heard Kokichi's voice
"Ouma....kun......are you really alive....."
^Shuichi
"Ohhhh Shuichi yeah i'm alive we're you really worried about me?"
^Kokichi
"YOU ASSHOLE YOU KILLED KAITO!"
^Maki
"That's right....But why. WHY DID YOU DO IT, WHY DID YOU KILL KAITO! I LOST HIM, KAEDE, AND I CANT LOOSE YOU!"
^Shuichi
After awhile of talking, yelling, and crying
"Kokichi" was now "Kaito"
Who's, who?
This went on for an hour until Kaito had excited the exesil (sorry i spelled it wrong-)
"Kaito why, WHY DID YOU KILL KOKICHI. YOU KNEW THAT I CARED ABOUT HIM"
"I'm sorry Shuichi but it was part of the plan and it was to keep Maki-Roll from becoming the killer"
^Kaito
i was so mad I LOVED KOKICHI without think
"MONOKUMA ITS VOTING TIME LETS GET THIS OVER WITH"
"WAIT SHUICHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
^Maki
everybody voted for Kaito except Maki, she voted for herself.
"SCREW YOUR PUNISHMENT KAITO I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF"
I went over to grab him but he stopped me
"Look Shuichi i know your mad at me but before you hurt me, Kokichi wanted me to tell you this "Tell Shuichi, I love him very much and that i'm doing this for him." At that point i had broke and fell the my knees once more heart broken. This didn't hurt like Kaede's death it hurt even more.
Kaito's execution had failed
After that i left and went over to the hydraulic press......With a knife from Maki's lab.....
"Hey Kokichi, i'm sorry that you died but i can't live without you so i'm going to take my life and be with you soon." I closed my eyes and brought the life to my chest until i felt a hand on my hand, i opened my eyes to see Kokichi?
"Please Shuichi don't take your life for me i died for you and if you die for me then my death would be a waste. I died so you can end the game. The key to my room is in your lab there you'll find some clues to the mastermind. Please don't think of killing your self every again." -Kokichi
Kokichi stated to walk away back into the hydraulic press, i dropped the knife and reached for him. Only for my hand to go through him.

"Please Don't Go I Need You"
with that be disappeared

"You, Tsumugi Shirogane the Ultimate cosplayer, are the mastermind of this killing game. I don't want to believe it either so if i have flaws in my logic please refute me."
Tsumugi kept denying it but soon confessed
She's the reason why Kokichi "had" to die
For once the only thing i want to die is kill her i want her to have a painful death.
She died but it didn't seem painful and it pissed me off but we escaped
'are you proud of me Kokichi'
Maki, Himiko, and I had escaped but when we got back we didn't expect this outcome.
It was all a simulation and there stood Kokichi.
I ran to him and hugged him.
"Kokichi please don't leave me ever again, i love you" There i said it, i love you Kokichi.
He looked at me shock
"I love you too Shuichi"
^ Kokichi
It's been awhile since i heard him say my actual name.

Yeah this is the end! Uh i hope you i liked it sorry it's not my best but i tried