Magic Show

First sorry I wasn't able to write for the last few days I was busy but i'll try and write a lot today! it's currently 11:13 am!!!?!?!? OMG- I THOUGHT IT WAS EIGHT PM- Also if you didn't already know i'll be changing the Danganronpa original written story abit-

Shuichi POV

I open my eyes to see Kokichi but he doesn't look like his mischievous self he's calm and he looks cute. I pull him closer to me as i stare at him. i move his hair out of his face and give him a kiss on his forehead- wait why did i do that.... I was glad he didn't wake up i wanted to stay like this but the morning announcement went off causing him to wake up.

  (Kokichi POV: I wake up from the morning announcement to see that i'm cuddles up with Shuichi and i start to blush hoping he didn't see me blush so i quickly got up and told him that i was gonna get changed and that i'll see him at the dinning room)

Shuichi POV

Just after Kokichi left i also got up and changed once i got changed i went to the dinning room. Kokichi isn't here yet, i'm sure he'll show up soon my thoughts were cut off by angie talking. "Ah- Shuichi you are here Kirumi has taken Kokichi to the Kitchen so he won't here are conversation but Himiko says Atua wants to have a magic show and Himiko doesn't want Kokichi there- more like Tenko doesn't but Atua agrees with Tenko because Kokichi would just mess it all up so will you join me and Atua at the Magic show?" "Uh sure?" "Great also some might not wanna join us i tried to get most of them to join the event because Atua thinks it's a great Idea!" Angie stops talking as Kirumi comes back with breakfast she made us and with Kokichi who is helping her. As we all sit down everybody sits away from Kokichi and i'm stuck sitting by Maki and Kaito. i felt bad for Kokichi so I got up and sat by him just to get a glare from Maki- let me tell you that is not really a good feeling. Afew minutes after breakfast it was free time and the exact time the show was gonna take place as i walked out of my dorm i was stopped by Kokichi. "Saihara-Chan can we hang out?" oh no what should I say uh- "Sorry Kokichi i can't hang out right know i promised Maki and Kaito that i'd help them" i knew Kokichi didn't really like Maki or Kaito and he was pretty sad i could tell. "Whatever i'll find somebody more interesting to hang out with, also did you really think i wanted to hang out with you Nee-Hee-Hee" I knew he was lying and that he wanted to cry i could just tell by his face expression he was in the verge of crying- so i gave him a hug and walked away "Goodbye Ouma we'll talk ok" "ok...bye..." I made it to the show and just when Himiko jumped in i started getting anxiety and the time was about to run out so Gonta ran up to make sure himiko is ok but then the piranhas came falling out of the box and just as the curtains opened i saw it..... Ryoma in the tank and just seconds after he was eaten by them.

**DING DONG BING BONG**
"A body has been discovered now for a certain amount of time the class trial will begin"

Just then everybody showed up to the gym and that's when i saw Kokichi.... I wonder if he hates me now i mean now he knows i lied. He looked sad and disappointed in me. I was gonna go talk to him but he ran out and as i was gonna ran after him Maki had stopped me and told me to let him go, that we need to investigate. after the investigation we were standing in the elevator and that's when the class trial started

((Time skip))

I watched as Kirumi fell to her death and i looked over at Kokichi who was heart broke and i don't blame him Kirumi was one of the only people who was nice to him. As we walked out i was running towards Kokichi and took ahold of his arm and pulling him into my dorm. I started hugging him and that's when he started crying and holding onto me. I pick him up as his legs wrap around me and i sit down on my bed as Kokichi was sitting in my lap and hugging me while crying. I started to rub his back to comfort him. We were cut off by the door bell ringing as i stop hugging kokichi and answer my door It was Kaito. "Hey sidekick you skipped training yesterday are you able to do it today?" i look over at kokichi who clearly needed my help and declined. I walk back over to Kokichi and he quickly starts hugging me again and says "Why did you lie to me.... about helping Maki and Kaito, did you not want me at the show" "Look Kokichi i'm sorry but Angie, Tenko, and Himiko didn't want you at the show so we all talked about it without you and i know i should've told you" "It's fine i mean I lie all the time..." i lay down with Kokichi in my arms "wanna sleep together again?" "yeah i would like that because Saihara-chan calms me down" I blush alittle at his words but it soon goes away as we fall asleep in eachothers embrace once again.

JXJJZKSOSKZK SO I DIDNT KNOW HOW LATE IT WAS- so uh i'll have to cut it off short but i promise i'll promise more tomorrow lol also i changed my background on my phone

ALSO IF ANY OF YALL PLAY IDENTITY V PLEASE ADD ME IVE BEEN WANTING IDENTITY V FRIENDS-

-1021 Words