Another short chapter

Shuichi POV

I walked into the dinning hall and said good morning to everybody and got a good morning back. I went to make my own food since Kirumi is no longer with us. Soon Kokichi walks in and sits next to me after getting a bottle of Panta. Nobody really brought up Kirumi or Ryoma sure we brought up Kirumi's cooking afew times and how we missed it. I had finished my food and waiting for everybody else to finish their food. Me and Ouma started talking since we both were waiting. after about 10 minutes everybody had finished are food so we left the dinning room except Gonta and Tsumugi because they offered to wash the dishes now. I was gonna go talk to Ouma but he just walked off. "Hey sidekick wanna go with me and Maki-Roll to check out the new floor?" "Uh sure" we went to check it out and it wasn't the best thing- long story short Kaito ran away so me and Maki told him what we found. "Hey Sidekick what's wrong?"☄️ "Oh uh nothing" "you sure you've been acting strange?" ⚔️ "It's nothing i swear anyway it's almost 10 so i'm gonna go ahead and go" "Wait Sidekick what about the training?" ☄️ "Oh i forgot then i guess let's start now" The whole time we were training i just had Kokichi in my mind.... After breakfast he just didn't talk to me for the rest of the day it's like he disappeared. i have my seen him at all. Maki had just finished and i finish 1 minute after her. I got up and said good night to Maki and Kaito. 5 minutes after i left the nighttime announcement went off. Maybe Kokichi got tired of me. I woke up to the morning announcement and got ready. I was walking to dinning room and right when i entered i heard Angie talking about some council and apparently Himiko is in it. I just said my good morning and got my food ready. Everybody waited for Kokichi but he wasn't showing up. "Atua says Kokichi isn't going to shut up so we should just start without him" everybody agreed with Angie. We all said "thank you more this meal" and started eating once everybody finished i went to Kokichi's dorm to check on him. I knocked....No answer, i kicked again....no answer, i started to get anxiety hit then the door opened. "Oh hey Saihara-Chan" "oh i'm hi Ouma why weren't you here for breakfast?" he looked at me for awhile and broke the silence "I woke up late and i figured everybody started without me so I just stayed in my dorm anyway what's new?" "Well Angie started a council with Tenko, Himiko, Gonta, Tsumugi, and Kiibo" "Oh that's nice i guess" "So Ouma we didn't really talk yesterday so wanna hang out today?" "Sure!"

Lol my power is out and i'm on 11% anyway sorry i got logged out of my account so i had to reset the password and it wasn't working so it took me awhile and i was really annoyed lol