Winter Plants

~~Author's perspective~~

Backpack was in the meeting den. Discussing plans for the winter.

"I say we should go somewhere else. Maybe two wandering Queens den site. Pray once plentiful there. All year round."
Richie said

"I am not sure it's a good idea Richie."
Luces said

"Why do you say that."
David said

"Well it's simple. Yes wandering Queens have pray there all year around. But we are not familiar with thit area so it'll be harder to hunting. It takes at least the season to get used to an area. Unless you have been a Wanderer your whole life. Even so a packed this big won't be able to adjust that quickly. On top of that most of the prey this season has stayed, and hasn't  left. A whole herd is still down in the valley area, and their territory. And there's been a lot of birds around more than normal for winter. This shows that it's going to be a warmer winter. On top of all of this it's already too late to get to move into an any other than site in time. We have pups some of them can mack it caz their magics, or just a pair of size won't survive the cold winter. It's too dangerous to leave."
Lucas explained

"You not not one of are Alghas so we not lesion to you!"
Yelled Mario

"No he has a point! So I say we stay here this winter!"
Brandon yells back

"I agree! We stay!"
Richie yelled back as well.

They talked about a couple other things. After couple of hours the meeting was over. Lucas was the first to leave the meeting den. By running out of there heading straight for his den.

290 words