Training and Realizing

~~Lucas's perspective~~

I woke up around 1 this morning. I couldn't really go back to sleep. So I stretched, and walked out of my den. No one else looked me up. So I carefully sneaked out. And went up to the cliff/Mountain me and Brandon we're at yesterday. I sat there for a couple minutes when I hear someone caught up and sit next to me.

"What are you doing up so early?"
I didn't have to look over and if I divorce you it was. It was abandoned by his normal time.

"Turn and go back to sleep you?"
I say as I remember the words you told me yesterday about my eyes. I opened them and look at him. Before I looked back up at the sky and kept them open. He gave me a smile which I gladly returned.

"Same as you. Do you want trainer early?"
He asked stretching. I said I've been stretch I respond with.

"That doesn't sound too bad!"
We start walking towards the training camp.

+×÷= once they arrived at the training ground=÷×+

We start training for a while. Eventually he was able to pin me to the ground.

"Do you see how to get out of this?"
He asked

"Yes I put my paw here in slice this way."
I say looking at him to see if I was right.

"Indeed! Cute~"
He said slightly flirting. This makes me blush more than I already was. Because of how he has me pinned and how he was flirting with me. I didn't know if you see me or actually mean it.

"N-No I'm not!"
I say slightly flustered. Which I normally don't get flustered easily. Normally comment like that normally wouldn't affect me.

"Yes you are~~"
He says in the flirting town. I start to feel my heart rate. And I don't know why.

"No I'm not!!"
I say stuttering really badly. He smokes as aliens found closer to my face.

"Yes you are~~~ and you can't say you're not!~~~"
He says as he kiss my cheek and gets off with me.

"That's enough training today I'll see you tomorrow!"
He says as he walks off towards his den.

I sent there stunned for a couple of minutes. After 20 minutes I get up I want touch the water. I lay down and touch it with my nose as I start to meditate. After a couple minutes I'm in the room. It's a room where I can talk to my wolf in peace without any interruptions.I call it my wolf's name.

"Yes Lucas?"
She called back. I turned around to see her I set down in front of her.

"I just came to have a conversation. Oh and  Can you change my rank Bata?"
I asked

"Of course I will let off a slight hint of a Omega still. So there for anyone knew would be confused and turn off."
She said calmly

"Thank you!"
I reapply

"Is there anything specific you would like to talk about?"
She asked slightly tilting her head to the side.

"Nop"
I say happily

"What do you need to bring something to your attention. Because your two blind did you see it or you just haven't realized."
She said

"What is it?"
I asked slightly curious.

"Your mate. You've been around them so many times. But yet  you failed to realize who they are."
She said which made me confused

"Wait I have been! It doesn't make sense. I know you can't tell me but can you give hints?"
I asked

"I can't tell you but ,I can give you hints."
She replied

"Okay...."
I say slightly nervous

"I can only state the common ways to find a mate. Which I'm guessing you for forgotten. You can take those as your hint"
She said I nodded my head in agreement.

"1. All sins are different. But in a pack everyone has a slight similarity in there sent. Your mate will having more sweeter one. And it won't match no one else has not even if they have a sibling. As it normally what do.

2. You would gets flustered around them easily. Anyting they do or say or just being near them and general.

3. You love being around them more than anyone else. And do you have an urge to always be with them and protect them.

4. And if they're sick or injured can't stay away from them you have to make sure they're okay. And if you are forced to stay away from them to constantly check on them.

5. If one of you can't sleep and neither can the other. Sometimes you will wakeup at the time. Other times you might wake up a couple minutes before the other.

6. They're the closest person to you. Closer than a sibling. You can explain it maybe when you first meet them or the day or so after, you have this urge you can trust them easily.

7. Lastly there's this feeling that you can explain about them. Not even I can explain the feeling you feel. When you're around them.

Do you know anyone who fits that description?"
She asked

"I-................ yes"
I say surprised of who it is.

"Well who is it then?"
She asked wanting to make sure that the person.

"B-Brandon"
I said it over my words lightly

"Indeed! Now you must be going"
She said I know in my head yes and say our goodbyes and leave.

Now I know what I must do. I have to tell him two things. He must know the truth about me first.