Please Stay

~~Brandon's perspective~~

It's the midnight and I see him starting to wake up. He opens his eyes and looks around seems to be worried over he's at and when he sponsor me he seems comes down.

"Where are we?"
He asked slowly getting up.

"At a cave couple miles away from the pack."
I say walking towards the entrance. He follows me. We walk out and go to the waterfall.

"I'm guessing you've been there before?"
He asks I just nod my head yes.

"We should probably get rest if you want to make it back to the pack before noon tomorrow."
I suggested he walks back slightly. I raised my eyebrows and turn to him. His eye seem to be filled with fear.

"No there was just me out again they hate me!"
Lucas said crouching to the ground submissive way.

"No they don't have the full story. I promise you I won't let that happen again."
I said walking to him carefully not to Spook him.

"....You promise."
He said sounding scared

"Of course!"
I say as I carefully pick him up and bring him back to the den. I lay him down and delay next to him/on him.( he's laying on him as in the drawing that you're above)

"Please stay..."
I asked he looked at me slightly and just sighed.

"Fine for you."
He says with blush on his face.

"You cute my ocean~"
I saying in a flurry meaning manor. He blushed and locked away.

"No I'm not! Now shut up and go to sleep!"
He said flustered. I smacked slightly. Couple minutes later he's falling asleep. That is when I start letting the darkness take me and falling asleep myself.

We woke up the next day and heading straight for a pack. It was about noon when we get back.

We walked into the main meeting room. We see the rest of the pack sitting around. My brother approach is to speak first.

"We are sorry. I don't really know what to do to show you we are. But please stay we will try our best!!!"
Richie pleated with Lucas. Lucas can help but give a soft smile.

"Of course I will!"
Lucas as happily. The rest of the pack was obviously happy and felt something left off of their chests.

After everyone was talking with each other we all left and went to bed for the night. The next morning we all walked up and walk to the entrance of the mean den area. There was an enemy an unknown wolf or a the territory wolf. And we all were ready for a fight in case one was to be brought. When we arrive received two She-Wolves. One was made a six years old why the other looks to be with the sage 22.

"Long time no see you again~~"
The older one said as she stepped forward to meeting everyone's gays. The younger she-wolf stay behind her behind a rock.

"It....Can't be......"
Lucas said shocked stepping forward in front of her. Blocking all of us from be able to attack her things go sideways.

" Oh~~ but it is Lucas~~~~"
The she-wolf said

"But how.... it's been years!"
Luca said

"I know and my apologies. I would have come sooner but I notice things happening. And I wanted to make sure you were staying and it seems you are so here I am."
The she-wolf said

"Lucas you know her!"
Richie said in disbelief

"Yeah..."
Lucas responded

"Who is she?"
I asked slightly confused

"Well she's"

598 word