Noticing

~~Authors perspective~~

It's been a couple weeks since Lucas join the pack. What's accepted pretty easily and was forgiven for the injuries he calls to the others. No one has a scar from it except for Brandon he has a big scar on his right shoulder.

It was nighttime and Lucas couldn't sleep. So he went for a walk. Little did he now that Brandon couldn't sleep as well and was walking out of the den at this time. So he decided to follow Lucas.

Lucas stopped at the top of the hill. He was watching the moon in the sky. He let up a loan howl. That sounded almost sad mournful form. And Brandon didn't know why. He stayed towards the Shadows watching Lucas. He did with himself to be known. Lucas knew he was being watched and he believes he knows who.

"You can come out Brandon."
Lucas said

"How did you know I was watching you?"
Brandon asked as he parted up next to Lucas. And sat down next to him.

"I could sense it it's hard to explain."
Lucas said still looking up at the sky.

Tomorrow be getting your rank in the "pack. Do you have any ideas what your rank will be?"
Brandon asked

"Probably a Omega..... that is what my wolf is after all."
Lucas said

"True but you're wolf isn't that Omega. I am an Alpha of a certain type. I can sense the factor you're nowhere near an Omega status. My brother can't tell but I can."
Brandon said Luca seem to tents for a second before he relax.

"Let's say if you are right how would you know?"
Lucas asked

"Well I am a sky Demon Slayer found this sky and lightning wolves Legacy. Me and my brother to last two. My brother holds the lightning, and I hold the sky. Because of my sky abilities I can sense it. Why no one else can."
Brandon said

"I guess that makes sense..... what is your wolf's name anyway"
Lucas asked trying to change the subject from ranks.

"Jupiter. you are?"
Brandon said but he is aware that Lucas is trying to change their rink vacation.

"Galrin..."
Lucas said

"So what's your real rink?"
Brandon asked

"Well I'm not in Omega...."
Lucas said

"You're not going to tell me are you?"
Brandon said still looking at Lucas. Who was still looking at the sky.

"...No..."
Lucas said

"Can you answer this question at least? Why do you keep your eyes closed I haven't seen their real color yet?"
Brandon asked

"I keep them closed because........ it's just safer that way."
Lucas said as he got up and started walking back to his den.

"Goodnight Brandon...."
Lucas said

"Goodnight Lucas."
Brandon said back to him as he looks at the sky.

"I think I hit a nerve surrounding his eyes and rank. What could he be hiding."
Brandon said

"And why does his scent so differ-"
Brandon stoped as he realized why his scent was difference. But he pushed the thought Thought to the side.

".........No that can't be it."
He said as he stood up as he walked off.

~~The next day~~

The pack was gathered in the pack meaning den. Brandon and Richie were sitting up front. Everyone else was it in the designated area for their rank. Except for Lucas he was sitting in the middle who needs the rink.