Pups

~~Previously~~

"Why did it sound like you didn't trust him?"
I asked my brother

"I don't know whut you are talking about."
He responded

"Ok I'm going to go see the pups!"
I say as I leave

"Ok de careful brother!"
He responded

"Of course!"
I say as I leave.

~~Author's perspective~~

Brandon sees Lucas watching the pups from a distance. He sits next to him. Brandon notices Lucas has a longing look in his eyes directed towards the pups. That means one thing Lucas wants to have pups.

But maybe not quite yet. But eventually he does want to have some. Brandon decided to ask to make sure. But he disguised it's me he look like he wasn't asking.

"So you like the pups?"
Brandon asked Lucas's tale started to work Brandon could help but, fine it cute.

"Yap! I do what to have so of my own one day!"
He said happily that Brandon could help but, love the little wolf in front of him.

"I-I mean!? Ummmm"
Luces got nervous realizing what he's said.

"It ok! I do want some to one day! But, it's slow over now"
Brandon said little pink as Lucas was red but, calm down to a pink.

"Yah... one day!"
He said the last part happily with is tale wagging a lot. Brandon fanned it to de so cute, and adorable.

"I'm going to go play with the pups! see you later Brandon!"
Luces said happily

"Ok!"
Bryan responded as Lucas left.

~~Brandon's perspective~~

I was watching Lucas play with the pups. He was so happy it is so cute!

I love him so much... I still need to make him my official mate.. to de honest I'm excited to do so.

One day in my life I will have a family with him! and I can't wait!

307 words