They came early!?

×+×+×+× 7 months later +×+×+×+×

~~Lucas's perspective~~

I wock up earlier than normal. The Sun hasn't even risen yet. But I can't seem to fall asleep. I got up and went to the waterfall. It has an ice cave behind of it. I've already decided this work is a place where I would hide my pups. If I ever needed to.

To be honest I still haven't told anyone I was expecting pups. I'm at 8 months along give, or take a week, or two, and it's very obviously I am but, no one else even mentioned it. I think they just assume I'm eating extra for no apparent reason.

But, still here I was in the waterfall den. When I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I go up to the bed that I had made, and lay down.

"W-What was that!?"
I yelped

'They are caming early!?'
Glarin said in my head

"Whut do I do!?"
I yelped as a nother wove of pain whit throw my body.

"Ok so-"

{ Moon looking like= Is white with streaks of red, and swirls of blue.

Sun looking like= Is red with streaks of white, and swirls of blue }

×+×+×+×+×

I was cudding my pups. One Female, and one Male. I desired to name the female Moon, and the boy Sun. They were cuddling in to my side asleep. I kiss there head.

"Sleep tight my beautiful pups~"
I said falling asleep.

~~ Author's perspective ~~

Little did he now Brandon seen him leave. But, Brandon didn't follow him. Not yet at least.

256 words

~~