Prologue

Prologue

A little girl was skipping down the corridior of her home as she looked for her father and mother, who she found in the kitchen as her mother was oeroaring their dinner whilst her father helped her.

The little had just entered the room when she accidentley bumped into the table which caused the wine glass that was on the table to fall but before it could hit the floor the glass stopped mid air and then started floating towards her father who had stopped it from hitting the floor.

"Be careful sweetheart you could of hurt yourself" he said gently to her whilst smiling.

"Of cause papa" the little girl replied back before jumping into her fathers opened arms which then they both laughed which caused her mother to laugh as well.

"You both should be careful, you both don't want to get hurt now do you" her mother spoke to her and her father which just caused them to laugh more.

"Now sweetheart you remember how to do it" the little girls father whispered which she just smiled before nodding her head then lifted her tiny hands before they watched as plates, knifes and forks started floating towards the table where they then placed themselfes on the table.

"Thank you sweetheart" her mother spoke with out turning round as she continued to make dinner.

-After Lunch-

Mina was washing the dishes after she watched her husband take their daughter to bed, as she was half way washing the dishes she notice something was wrong in the air.

Stopping with the dishes she slowly turned her head so she was facing the front door, "Kei" she spoke softley knowing for a fact that he would hear her, but just before she could hear an reply a loud masive bang from the front door earning her from the force to go back towards the kitchen window which she went through.

Kei was walking back towards were his wife was when he heard the bang and then the sound of someone going through the kitchen window 'Mina' Kei thought before racing towards the kitchen were he saw the one person he didn't want to see, his twin brother Lei stood their with his back to him.

He watched as his brother turned to face him with a smirk on his face before saying "long time no see brother, it's a shame i carn't same the same thing about your dead wife and percise daughter know can i?" before dissapearing in fin air.

Kei looked around for his wife before finding her in the back yard but she wasn't breathing, this telling him that his brother was right, which also earned him to turn around before running towards his daughters room which when he got their he was shocked to see the only granddaughter of Lord Michaelis the strongest magician in the world stood kneeing infront of his crying daughter whilst three men were dead infront of her.

Standing whilst turning the girl looked right at Kei whilst placing her hand on his daughters forehead before saying "your daughter will follow in your footsteps, she will be a magician but she will also have the power of what her mother could do but till then, i'll have to seal it away make her forget about what just happened hear but don't worry, i'll always protect your daughter for as long as i shell live" before she also dissapeared in fin air.

Kei looked at his sleeping daughter as everything around him changed around him. he watched as the men in the room vanished but what he didn't know was that his wife was placed in a traditional magician frozen coffin were those who wished can see her as well as making her stay the same for ever.

The next day Kei had found the Ice Coffin on the top of a hill that looked over the ocean, they lived in the middle of no were but as he got closer to the hill that his wife was placed on he noticed an ice dragon loaming over her coffin like it was guarding it all together it looked beautiful.

Kei was determind to protect his little girl with his life, which he lived down to it, he was killed by his brother's mistress on his daughters 8 birthday as he protected her from the evil witch.

His last wish was to be put next to his wife ontop of the hill.

His wish came true and the same thing happened to him, his coffin was the same as his wife but the only thing that was different was the dragons that loamed over their coffins, the dragons which was female and male were infact leaning against each other so it looked like they were cuddling and they looked down at their human forums with a smile on their dragons faces as they were finally together at last.

Their daughter was taken into care but their house was not sold as a certain female who helped them took over the house but couldn't take care of their daughter as she herself wasn't old enough but what she did do was watch over the girl who was the only child to Kei Tasiko.

His only child was called Mai Taniyama.

--------------There's a picture of Dominic Sherwood on the side who will be playing as Oliver Davis also known as Naru------------------