New Spell

-Mai's Pov-

After shouting at Lin I maid my way towards the room me and the girls will be sleeping in.

Once I slammed the door I couldn't help but let out a loud scream whilst tears ran down my face as I slid down towards the floor.

Once I had calmed down I made my way over towards my bed where I collapsed on top, slowly turning over so I was facing the ceiling I started to think about the passed when another memory came to me from when dad taught me a tracking spell before he passed away.

-Start of Flashback-

"Now Mai listen carefully as this is a trickery spell to cast" papa spoke with a straight face, nodding my head whilst wearing a straight face I followed my father into the back garden where mother has hidden herself so I could practise.

"Repeat after me

From the sky above to the grass below
Help me track this person glow (say the name of the person your looking for)
Near or far
Over ocean or towns
Help me find this person glow

Now remember what I said and find your mother sweetheart"

-End of Flsahback-

I was brought out of my memory by a noise, turning my head towards the door where the bathroom is I slowly a st up and started making my way towards it when all the sudden the bedroom door slammed open.

Not thinking I turned round and punched the person right in the nose, only to realise after carlming down that the person I punched was Naru.

'I'm so dead' was along thought as I watched Naru grab his nose from where he was sat on the floor as it started to bleed.

"Sorry" I said to him which only earned me a glare.

Sorry This Chapter is short, but I'm hoping I can make the next Chapter longer. Thank you guys for reading my stories.