Memories

-Naru's Pov-

After with what happened to Mai everyone was silence as they didn't know what to say, no one had seen her do anything like that and by the way she had fainted afterwards never has she or she would be awake right know and making me my tea 'idoit' was all i thought as i watched her form the corner of my eye as she slept on the sofa were Lin-san placed her which also made Lisa glare at Mai for something she didn't even do, my cousin is serously starting to piss me off right know.

Turning to face Lin i asked "what do you think happened with Mai, Lin?" but all i got was "dunno".

'Dunno, searously he doesn't now what they hell is happening with her' i said in my head before turning back to look at the sheets i had in my hands but wasn't reading as i was more worried about Mai and i don't know why.

Monk and Ayako had gone to walk around with Masako to make sure that thing was gone, whilst me, Lin and John stayed with Mai just in case something else happens.

I was just about to start reading when i noticed Lin stand up before walking towards the door but just as he was about to open it i spoke "where are you going?".

Lin turned to look at me from the corner of his eyes before replying to my question but all he said was "to make a phone call" before walking out of base.

-Lin's Pov-

After walking out of base i headed to the room i would be staying in before pulling out my phone and dieling a number i haven't dieled since Kei and Mina were killed.

'Ring, ring. . . .Ring, ring'

"Come on" i muttered as the phone still rang and just as i was about to hang up someone answered.

"Hello?" a male voice answered the phone making me convused 'did she get a new phone?' was all i thought before coming back to earth as the male voice was still saying hello.

"Erm i'm looking for Voilet is she there?" i asked using her nickname that everyone gave her.

The male on the other side was quiet for a while before slowly saying "Who's this?".

"My name is Koujou. . . Lin Koujou" i said back to him but then moved my phone away from my ear as the male started shouting "HEY VOILET YOUR WANTED" "OK NO NEED TO SHOUT" was what i heard in the background before the sound of the phone passing to another person was made.

"Hello who is this, why are you still hear Erik go back to finding her" a female voice said to both me and the male who answered the phone.

"It's Lin Koujou is this Voilet?" was the first thing i said.

"Well well if it isn't mister i like to disapear, you know if she know's you've rang she will murder me right she's still not over the fact that you blame her for your brothers and his wife's death so she's really really pissed off with you Lin" the female named Voilet spoke before chuckling.

"I know and i know you've been helping her with finding the girl she was supposed to be looking out for right?"

"Yes but what's it got to do with you, you'r not one of us anymore Lin and i know for a fact that Kei was your sibling but you don't work hear so But. Out"

"Come Voilet it's my niece were talking about here and i've been in Japan looking for her since she was taken into Care but i've not found her yet but anyway i need you to send someone down here a work partner is showing the signs of being a witch"

"And why carn't you teach them the bassicks?" Voilet said back to me sounding fedup with me know but to be honest i don't care.

"She's showing signs of being a powerful witch that's why i need you to send someone you know i won't be able to help them because i only know how to teach witch's that capture Demons but don't even dare send her" was all i said back to her before hanging up.