« Chapter 9 » ||Win-Lose||

Sorcerer Supreme Knowledge 101: When the user is at full ability, their eyes have a yellowish golden glow to them.

☁︎︎

Previously....

??? P.O.V.

"Hello?- Yeah.... I think I found our young Sorcerer Supreme."

☁︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: U.A High, Musutafu Japan.

You sat with your chin propped onto your hand.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa said.

"Bakugo, your talented so don't act like a kid."

Bakugo huffed saying I know.

You zoned out after that part, thinking of that kinda weird reporter.

You broke from your thoughts when everyone started to yell and cheer about being a leader.

I should really pay attention.

"SILENCE PLEASE!" Iida yelled.

"It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants to do it, it is a job that requires trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide a true leader, then shall hold an election to choose one." He finished.

Oh class rep.

You shrugged knowing this isn't that important, and laid your head down.

Your rest didn't last long as Iida woke you up to cast your vote.

'The Results are in'
Izuku Midoriya: 3
Momo Yaoyorozu: 2

You saw Iida have a mini-breakdown about getting 1 vote.
You voted for him. But shhhh nobody shall never know.

"Then the class rep is Midoriya and the deputy Yaoyorozu." Aizawa said.

☁︎︎ Lunch ☁︎︎

You sat beside Midoriya silently munching on your food.

"Strange, you've been quiet all morning, is something wrong?"  Iida asked a hint of worry in his voice.

You swallowed the piece of food in your mouth. "Call me Y/n, I just stayed up watching The Office and ended up sleeping late."

"It's not healthy to get a low amount of sleep!"

"At least she got sleep this time." Midoriya muttered.

"You must get more than 7 hours of sleep! It's blah blah blah."

Yeah you stopped listening. Another lecture was not something you had to go through.

They went onto another topic about Iida being a rich boy or something like that.

That was until an alarm rang through the school.
"Theres been a level 3 security breach!" The voice blared.