(Chapter 17) || Cavalry Battle ||

Fun Fact!: Lottie stands for 'Lots of Telepathic Tech Intelligent Enhancements'
(L.O.T.T.I.E)

☁︎︎

Previously...

"The points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. And the point value assigned to first place is ten million!" She smirked.

"Ten million!?" You looked at Midoriya in sadness.

I'm so glad that isn't me..

"In other words..you take down the first player's team you can stand at the top no matter what place your in!" Midnight said.

☁︎︎

Second Person P.O.V

"During the game it'll be a cruel fight where you could use your quirks. But it is still a calvary battle! You will get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!!" Midnight warned and you glanced at Bakugo.

"Now you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. START!" She yelled.

People turned and began to speak to one another while you on the other hand spoke to the A.I Tony Stark basically implanted into your wrists.

'Y/n don't you dare walk over to that green haired boy.' 

"But Deku is now going to have more of a difficult time finding people with the huge point amount on his head.." You reasoned.

'So?'

"WITCH! Join my team or die!!" Bakugo called.

'Yes Y/n you should...you wouldn't want to die now would you?'

You dragged yourself over to Bakugo, Kiri and Sero while mumbling about peer pressure.

"Alrighty then." You clapped. "What's the game plan?"

"Weird hair in the front, Flat face and witch in the back." Bakugo said bluntly.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance, "I think we've known each other long enough for you to say our names!" 
But he only turned as if he hadn't heard you.

That little sh-

'Language.'

"Now then it's time to get started!! After fifteen minutes to form your teams and talk strategy, twelve calvary teams are lined up on the field!" Present Mic announced.

"Now raise those battle cries!! It's time for U.A's bloody battle!"

You let out a breath, adjusting the sling-ring on your finger.

"Counting down to the brutal battle royale!!"

"3!"

Bakugo cracked his knuckles, "We're aiming for only one thing."

"2!"