§ Chapter 5 § || Entrance Exam ||

( A/N: Just something to remember! Italics are thoughts. For example: he's cruel. ))
—————————————————————————
Second Person P.O.V
Location: Strange Residence, Musutafu Japan.

Today was the day, the day of the entrance exam.
Of course you woke up and got ready 2 HOURS EARLIER then your regular time. Plus you were running on adrenaline and a bit of caffeine so you weren't thinking when you portaled into Bakugo's room with two pans and started slamming them against each other.

"I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL!"
"YALL NOT GONE GET NO SLEEP- WAIT KATSUKI NO!"
((I hope someone gets that- 😌))

You almost got blown up. Thankfully Mitsuki was home so she put the other spikey blonde in his place.

After an hour or so Bakugo was ready and out the door, not bothering to wait for you to stop your conversation with his mom.

"Huh? Wait! Bye Mrs.Bak- Mitsuki!"

☁︎︎

You both walked down the sidewalk in silence approaching the famous hero school.
"Just so you know I'm going to beat you." You announced.

He scoffed. "Shut up wannabe witch. I'll kill you."

"I'm not a witch!"
You noticed the green haired boy in front of you.
"Oh Izu-"

Bakugo cut you off, "Outta my way Deku."

We could just go around him..

"Y/n! Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Don't stand in front of me, I'll kill you."

You elbowed Bakugo's arm, seeing Midoriya stammer in fear. "Morning Izuku! See you inside!"
You lazily waved to him and walked in, ignoring the side comments about the Sludge villain attack and instead cursing out Bakugo for his rude behavior.

☁︎︎

U.A High School Hero Course. Exam Orientation.

The voice hero, Present Mic stood at the podium. "For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today, everybody say hey!"

You stood up yelling, "HE-" Bakugo yanked you down whisper-yelling for you to shut up and not embarrass him.

"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready yeah!!?"

". . ."

Tough crowd. you thought.

"It's the voice hero, Present Mic! Wow.." you smiled hearing your fluffy haired friend fanboy over the hero.

You three we're sitting like this:
Y/n. Bakugo. Midoriya.
Was it your choice? No.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this!" The screen behind Present Mic changed. "You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specific battle center. Okay?"