• Chapter 23 • || Offers ||

Sorcerer Knowledge: Over 60 Sorcerers have been stripped from their quirk by Mordo.

☂︎︎

Previously...

You grinned holding your hands together, "I think everyone has done theirs now, right?"

'False.'

"Huh? What do you mean by fals-"

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!" Bakugo yelled.

"No, that's still no good."

☂︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: U.A High School Musutafu, Japan.

Aizawa stood at the podium with half of his body still in the sleeping bag, "Now that everyone's decided on their hero names we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for one week, As for where you'll have them those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists so you can choose from those yourself. For those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties."

Midnight further explained, "For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains."

"So think carefully before you choose." Aizawa said.

"Yes sir!"

You got your list handed to you and you skimmed through it.

"I want to fight crime in urban areas!" Kirishima smiled.
"I hope I can intern at a place with floods. I wonder if there are any?" Tsu thought.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend." Midnight and Aizawa began to head out the room.

"We've only got two days!?"

"Make your decisions efficiently. Dismissed. " And with that he closed the door leaving you all to yourself.

You looked at the many agencies, "Lottie? Is there anyway we could narrow this list down?"

'That depends on what you want to gain from the agency.'

"Hm..." You began to think about your flaws which made you slightly depressed but come to a realization.

"I need to stop relying on my quirk to save me in situations. I need raw strength!" You raised your fist up.

Mina looked up from her list and to you, "Raw strength? I thought you had lots of that."

"You should see the combat training I have with my mom then." You shuddered.

"Well you have a lot to choose from don't you Y/n, ribbit." Tsu asked.

"Yeah it's too much. I wish they gave all of you guys more offers! You guys killed it out there!" You put your list down, while mumbling about how the pros need to open their eyes.

"You can say that again!" Mina pointed finger guns at you.

"Deku have you decided already?" Uraraka asked, away from Mina's desk.