[ Chapter 16 ] ||Roaring Sports Festival 3||

FORWARD MARCH 🥁 AND HERE WE👥 GO MEMBERS 👤👤 OF 🤝 THE AGENCY 🧑🏼‍💻 BA-KU-GOU 💥

☁︎︎

Previously...

"As expected of someone who placed first in the exams and the other got in through recommendations!"
"He never fought them before but those robots couldn't get past Todoroki's elite moves!" Present mic complimented.

☁︎︎

Second P.O.V

You reached the pits with minimal land and the only way across was with tight ropes.

"If you fall your out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl... It's the second stage, The Fall!"

Todoroki rushed past you icing the tight ropes and going across with ease.

You on the other hand memorized the other side before taking a step and falling down the pit.

"DID SHE JUST FREE FALL TO HER DOOM!?"

You opened a portal falling out to the other side of stage.

"WOAH! Class 1-A's Y/n Strange went through that without a sweat!"

You ran up the red stairs and waved back to Todoroki.

'Is that really necessary? You haven't finished yet.'

"Okay Okay I'm gonna go now." You sprinted, flinching at the explosion behind you.
You immediately turned to see Todoroki running and Bakugo in the air.

'Y/n don't move.'

You stood still almost stepping on a mine.

"Y/n has reached the final barrier, A mine field! It's set up that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully!"

You moved around it almost stepping on another.
"You've got to be kidding me." You muttered to yourself.

You jumped up and created platforms above the mines.

"5 minute crafts right there!" You smiled.

A batch of ice hit you, breaking your semi-concentration.

"HOLY-"
You fell forward, face first into the mine.

You quickly conjured a shield and flew back from the explosion, landing a few feet next to Todoroki.

'Y/n. You have incoming.'
"Should've said that earlier!" You maneuvered around the mines unconsciously getting closer to Todoroki.

'No Y/n you have incoming.'

Bakugo yelled, "This doesn't affect me!!"

"Shit."

You moved faster and created space next to Todoroki as Bakugo blasted himself in between trying to attack Todoroki.

"Bastard! Don't declare war to the wrong person!" He yelled.

You tried to move away from the two and get ahead but the many mines made you move closer.
That was until a big explosion behind you caused you three to stop.

"Don't tell me that's..."

"CLASS 1-A'S MIDORIYA IS IN HOT PURSUIT WITH THAT BLAST."

He soared above your head and you jumped creating a platfrom to catch up to him.

"Sorry but not today Deku!" You used the Wind of Watoomb to move faster.

Midoriya was about to land beside you three but instead created another explosion slowing you all down.

You quickly recovered running after him.

"U.A Sports Festivals, first year stage! Not listening? Who could've predicted the development at the beginning or this conclusion?"

You teleported directly next to him, but he was already out.

"Right now the first person back in the stadium is... Izuku Midoriya!!" Present Mic yelled.

You kneeled on the floor catching your breath.
"He's good..."

'You did well Y/n.'

☁︎︎

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now take a look at the results!"

2nd place. Class A: Y/n Strange

"The top 42 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. The real competition begins next! The press Calvary will be all over it, so give it your all!" Midnight said.

The screen rumbled once again.
"Now then here's the second game. I already know what it is.."

You cracked your knuckles waiting.
"I just said it, and now here it is... Calvary battle!" Midnight announced.

'What.'

"Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two or four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular Calvary battle but the one thing different is... based on the results of the last game each person has been assigned a point value."

You nodded as the people beside you spoke.

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking huh!?" Midnight shouted and they shut up almost immediately.

"The points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. And the point value assigned to first place is ten million!" She smirked.

"Ten million!?" You looked at Midoriya in sadness.

I'm so glad that isn't me..

"In other words..you take down the first player's team you can stand at the top no matter what place your in!" Midnight said.

☮︎︎
End Chapter
☮︎︎

((2 updates in a day?! woAh
But anyway this chapter is by far one of the shortest... but it's kewl. Hope you enjoyed!! ✨💃🕺✨))