§ Chapter 10 § || Death and Betrayal ||

Sorcerer Supreme Knowledge 101: Once your quirk is unlocked, You have the ability to swear to protect the mystical realm from any danger or simply return to your regular life.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Previously...

You saw people walk out of the portal.

"Is this a test of some sort?" You took a step, while asking.

"Don't move!" Aizawa yelled, putting on his goggles.

"Those are real villains." He said grimly.

________________________________
Second Person P.O.V
Location: USJ Musutafu, Japan.

Your breath hitched at his words.

"Real Villains?"

"The trespassing was probably the work of these scumbags." Aizawa realized.

The villains walked forward.

"How are they here? Aren't there sensors?" You asked.

Thirteen started, "We have them. But-"

"If the sensors aren't responding that means someone has a quirk that can do that." Todoroki finished.

"An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time where a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but their not dumb.. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." He added.

"Thirteen start the evacuation, try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It is possible someone with radio wave type powers is interfering. Kaminari try contacting the school with your quirk too. Y/n use those gauntlets of yours to try and contact someone." Aizawa instructed.

"What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself!? with that many even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemies quirk." Midoriya warned.

"Dont worry." You placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." You both watched the male jump down, fighting the villains with ease.

Tsu quickly pulled your arm to run with the rest of the class.

"Let's go Deku!" You yelled looking back at him.

You looked forward and the purple warp portal opened up again this time right in front of you all.

The big purple thing stood tall, "I won't let you pass."

You ran in front of Thirteen creating a large shield barrier around the class.