Author's Notes / Upcoming Stories

Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading "Hidden In Plain Sight"!

As many of you know, this book went through a major plot change halfway through writing. Initially Frederick was supposed to be a very parental figure, with gaslighting being a heavy part of his personality. Unfortunately it was hard to convey gaslighting properly when Luke really was in constant danger, thus justifying the manipulation. (Which was not what I intended). 

I'm sure there are a few plot holes that I'll have to find when I go back and reread this. The cover may change again too, but we'll see. Thank you to everyone who stuck with this book! 

If you enjoyed this story, feel free to check out my other work below! Or if you'd like to support me, check out the "Buy Me A Coffee" Link on my profile. All Tips are appreciated!

~&~ Upcoming Stories ~&~

Not My King (BxB)

Not My King (BxB)

Warnings: Mature/sexual scenes, blood

Genre: Isekai/Magic/Monsters/Royalty/Medieval/sabotage

- Plot: Ren was living an unextraordinary life when one day he find finds a strange talking jewel in his pocket. Suddenly he's whisked away to another dimension full of castles and magic. In order to return home, he must get help from the king, who is the only one that knows how the jewel's power works. The problem? He's surrounded by dark wizards who have convinced him that Ren is a criminal. Now he must hide among the castle staff and somehow get close to the king before the wizards catch on and use the jewel for something much worse.

 Now he must hide among the castle staff and somehow get close to the king before the wizards catch on and use the jewel for something much worse

When Worlds Collide (BxB)

Warnings: Mature/sexual scenes, blood, animalistic behavior

Genre: Science fiction/Isekai/Magic/Fantasy/Medieval

-Plot: Kade is an intern working at the local government facility when he gets caught in a mysterious explosion. Waking up in another world, he quickly draws attention to himself with his 'futuristic' ideas that help advance their medieval ways. Though the inhabitants are not quite human, and a few of them take an interest in the exotic interloper. Unfortunately, the facility is soon hot on his heels, desperate to study his new world-hopping ability at the cost of his freedom.