𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

a week had past, and wilbur still hadn't shown his face in the cafe, much less any other spot in town that i regulared.

i lay in my bed, staring at my ceiling with nothing running through my head.

i sigh gently, checking the time only to see that it's damn near 3 in the morning. i shove my phone down beside me, shaking my head and groaning at the tapestry on my roof.

i began to wonder about wilbur, and if he was okay. i let my hand wander to the opal around my throat and fiddle with it gently, reminiscent of the pretty boy that i felt like i hadn't seen in years.

the candle he chose for me still burned in my windowsill, filling the room with its artificial watermelon smell.

my eyes wander to my drawer across the room, which held miscellaneous things. the one i was thinking of specifically though was my smoking supplies.

i sigh, rocking myself forward into a sitting position and getting up from the bed. i shiver as my feet touch the cold floor and i walk softly to my drawer.

when i return to my bed i spark up, holding the glass tube to my mouth and listening to the water inside bubble.

about a bowl in i begin to shiver, my body hyper aware of everything moving around me. 

i check my phone. 3:27 am. i set the bong down on the floor, crossing my legs and facing my window. i listen silently to the city outside my apartment. if i listened closely enough i could hear a group laughing outside, probably teenagers out way too late.

i let my mind race, the thoughts entering and leaving my brain at a terrifying speed. i wonder about wilbur. i wonder about myself. did i have a thing for this kid, or was i just desperate? it's not like he could love someone like me anyways.

or could he? he was so careful. so hesitant about every move he made. he was so aware of himself and his expressions. it's like nothing i've ever seen before.

i lean back, letting my head hit the mattress. i wonder if i'll see him later today. 'i hope so' i think, right before i pass out.

//
sorry for the late update!! maybe a few more tonight if i get bored ^^