𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 [rewritten!]

more kissin in this chapter beware 😩

wilbur drags me onto the cold street, tugging my hand as we walk. i watch his body move with urgency, and struggle to keep up without falling over. i have really had too much to drink for this. i stumble along the empty street behind an equally intoxicated wilbur, our hands squeezing eachother to keep from shivering in the cold as we walk.

i'm not sure if i'm supposed to ask where we are going, nor am i sure i want to. there is something exciting about the way he drags me along wordlessly, leading me where he pleases, and with that, there is something animalistic about the way i want him. every bone in my body aches for a man i barely know, though that may just be the tequila talking. my mind races in fifty different directions as i try to make sense of the situation at hand. for all i know, he could be leading me to some warehouse in the middle of nowhere. or his bedroom, and to say i don't hope for the latter would be a lie.

our walk continues for what seems like eons, before wilbur breaks the silence. "where do we go from here?" he slurs, looking back at me with eyes that are hazed over with an emotion i can't quite pinpoint.

"hm?" i return, a little louder than i mean to, and he asks again, raising an eyebrow and stumbling to the side slightly.

"your place.." he mumbles, and i flush momentarily as i realize. "oh. umm, just a left here, i think. and umm. it's on thaaaaat street." i smile lopsidedly, gripping tighter onto his hand and pulling him closer to me.

"i want you." i whisper, staring up at the brown-eyed boy before me. i watch a gleam in his eyes flicker, his coolness faltering for just a moment. "i know you do." he sighs, and looks around for a moment, pulling me into an alley that rested beside us.

i don't complain when my back is pressed against the cold brick, and his own mouth is on mine. we drunkenly attack eachother with our tongues and teeth, grabbing onto whatever clothing we could reach. his warm hands sneak up my dress just slightly as he bites down on my bottom lip, pulling his teeth along them and letting go.

"wi-" i begin, before i am cut off by his mouth attaching to my jaw, kissing along the bone and resting a little below my ear, where he sucks a bruise into my skin. i struggle to keep my knees from buckling as his hands slide down to hold my hips against the bricks behind me. i tangle my hands in his curls, pulling at them as he kisses me again, with more urgency this time. i struggle to keep up with myself, my body moving on its own accord while he rests his thumbs in my belt loops and pulls my body closer to his.

i allow him to pull me closer, he messily pulls away just before i push my hips into his, dragging his teeth along my bottom lip once again.

"fuck." i comment, looking up at him breathlessly. he spares me a glance, and shows me an expression that i've never seen before. i feel my stomach twist into knots, my eyes traveling all over his features, trying to pinpoint what he needs to convey.

he's catching his breath as he speaks too, lowering his voice, "let's go." he resolves, and i nod. he holds my hand gentler this time, leading me from the alleyway and begins down the street again, red faced and stumbling.

when my house comes into view, i point at it, walking ahead of him slightly to lead the way. he follows behind me, and i feel his hand begin to squeeze mine as we climb my porch. i reach for my wallet, to get my key, and he stops me with a gentle hand.

he's there for a moment, and then his hand is no longer interlocked with mine, and it's his eyes haze over. "i shouldnt, it's rather late." he mumbles, making direct eye contact with me.

"what-? no! stay, please." i return, raising my hand to rest on his cheek. i plead to him with my eyes, confusion and disappointment bubbling into my throat.

"i can't, jamie." he hisses, his own hand raising to push mine off of his cheek. "i don't expect you to understand." he adds, and then he turns, walking down my steps haphazardly and beginning down the street.

i'm stunned, unable to speak as i stand at my front door and watch the brown haired boy retreat into the darkness.