Chapter 2: Kekkei Genkai

Yukiko's POV

I awoke to the feeling of someone brushing their fingers through my hair. I weakly opened my eyes and focused on the figure in the room. I could make out blond hair and blue eyes. He had a faraway look in his eyes as he continued what he was doing. Not recognizing this person my hand automatically flew out and grabbed their wrist. He started and looked at me in shock. My eyes asked what my mouth could not. 'Who are you and what are you doing in my hospital room?' We stared at each other for a while, his eyes wide in shock and mine narrowed in distrust. Finally he blinked and asked.

"You can see me?" Pointing to himself. I gave him a deadpan expression and released his wrist. I sighed through my nose and turned my head to face the wall. After a few moments of silence I turned and looked back at him from the corner of my eyes. When I didn't see him there i turned my head fully back around, looking for him. After a few seconds of looking he popped up in front of me and made me start backwards, almost falling off of the hospital bed. "HAHAHAHAHA! I scared you good! You should have seen your face!" He said rolling on the floor. My face started to burn and I know I am starting to blush. I huffed and turned my face back to the wall. "Aww come on....you are the only person who is able to see me! Don't ignore me..." He pouted. I sighed and pulled the breathing mask away from my face and asked.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Ehh? You don't know me? I'm the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze The Yellow Flash of Kohana!" he said turning around and pointing to the characters on the back of his robe. I looked at him with a deadpan expression before a light bulb popped up over my head.

"Ohhhhh.... Yea I know who you are." I said sheepishly. "My Tou-san talked about you sometimes." I said thoughtfully.

"So......How exactly can you see me?"

"I have a Kekkei Genkkei that allows me too."

"Your Kekkei genkkei?" He asked with a confused face.

"Mhm, it allows me to see dead shinobi." I said with a ^-^ face. Suddenly the door opened and a nurse walked in.

"Miss Tashio-sama, are you alright? I thought I heard talking in here." She said looking around.

"Ah, yes. I am fine." I said trying not to smile.

"Alright then, I will leave you for the night. Might I suggest you get some sleep? The Hokage wants to talk to you tomorrow." After she left I turned to Minato and smiled.

"She's right I should get some rest. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure" He replied with a closed eye smile. He stood up and walked through the wall with a hand raised in goodbye. I stare at where he went through the wall, eye twitching. 'That would be so cool to do.' I thought. Shrugging I layed back down and went to sleep, not really looking forward to talking to the Hokage tomorrow.

~Y.Y~