Chapter 4: 1st day with Kakashi

Yukiko's POV

I sighed as me and Kakashi walked out of the Hokage's building. Saru-jiji had given me back my scrolls and we were currently walking to Kakashi's apartment/house/whatever he lives in. While we were walking I started talking to myself.
'Why do I have to live with him!?!? He's a pervert! T-T' I whined with anime tears streaming down my face.
'You are basing that on the book he was.....scratch that, IS reading? You have also read that book young one.' My inner self/ inner demon who I called Chi replied.
'B...But! Thats different! I didn't go around town reading it in public!' I said angrily with tic marks appearing on my head.
'Calm down child, you might want to pay attention to your surroundings......this Kakashi fellow is looking at you weirdly with all the expressions you are making.' Chi said humorously.
I came back to reality and cut my eyes to the side to look up at Kakashi. Sure enough he was giving me weird looks out of the corner of his eye. I mushroom sighed. 'This is NOT going to end well is it Chi?' Chi only chuckled back in my mind.
"So......are you hungry?" Kakashi asked. Probably feeling awkward in the silence. I glanced back at him and sighed again.
"Well.....seeing as I ran for a week with little to no food and was unconscious for around 2 more days.....what do you think?" I replied back sarcastically. Kakashi sweat dropped.
"Sarcasm is unbecoming of you Yukiko-chan. How about we go to Ichiraku ramen (Thank you Gaara_Of_The_Desert3 and Thirteenandshadow) and get something to eat? It has pretty good Ramen." I shrugged and replied.

"Sure, but you're paying" Grinning I looked up at him in time to see his face fall and him mutter. "Why do I have the feeling I'm going to be broke after this?" Snickering I followed him to the ramen place.
~Time travel Jutsu brought to you by....uhh.....Ramen!~
"You were right Kakashi, that WAS good ramen!" I said sighing in contentment. I looked over to see Kakashi crying anime tears over his now empty wallet. I grinned. "Ma Ma Kakashi don't worry, I'll pay you back" Hearing this he jumped up eye smiling. I smirked and started walking to Kakashi's house. "Coming Kakashi?" I asked looking back. "If you don't hurry up I'll NEVER pay you back!" He gasped and ran up beside me. I decided to pull a Kakashi and eye smiled at him. When I opened my eyes he was looking away with is face red. "Ne? Kakashi? Are you sick? Your face is red." I asked reaching up to poke his cheek. His cheek grew even redder as he removed my finger from his face.
"L..lets just go." He said walking faster. I giggled softly and followed him. Reaching his home we went inside and he showed me where I was going to sleep. "Goodnight Tsukiko-Chan." Kakashi said eye smiling, patting my head.
"Night Kakashi!" I said smiling.

~sorry I haven't updated guys, I've been busing cleaning up my great grandfathers place. He passed away recently and we have cleaning it so we can sell it. I will be trying to update more so stay tuned! ^_^~