Chapter 3: I get to live with who?

Yukiko's POV

When I awoke again nobody was in my room but, I sensed a chakra source coming towards my room. Looking towards the door it was opened by a silver haired figure with their hair styled towards one side.

"Ahh, I see you are awake." He said with what looked like a closed eye smile....I couldn't tell with his headband over his eye tho....perhaps he just blinked? I dunno anymore. I looked cautiously at him and nodded. Who was this guy? "Come on then, the hokage said for me to bring you to him when you awoke." I waited until he went out and closed the door to get up and get dressed. Walking out the door I followed him out of the hospital. Walking along the streets of the village I couldn't help but stare at all of the happy villagers walking about. I flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "By the way, my name is Hakate Kakashi." I studied his face for a moment before I looked back ahead and said.

"Tashio Yukiko." I looked back him at out of the corner of my eye, faintly blushing.

"Yukiko eh? That's a pretty name." He said looking at me eye smiling/ closing his eye for some random reason. I nodded at him and took a few shuffling steps away from him while blushing. 'He's a bit creepy.' I thought. Sneaking a glance over at him I anime fell when I saw him pull out an orange book that I know all too well......don't judge me! It has a good plot!. *Ahem* Anyway I gave a mushroom sigh as we got to the hokage's office. He knocked on the door without looking up. When we heard a faint 'Come in' he opened the door and we walked in. The hokage got up and walked over to me smiling when he saw me with Kakashi.

"Ohayō, how are you feeling today Yuki-chan?" I smiled at him and then replied.

"Ohayō Saru-jiji. Im feeling better this morning, arigatio." I paused for a minute and then looked at him.

"Ano....what is it you want to know?"

"Ahh... always to the point Yukiko. I wanted to ask you the full story of what happened." He said smiling at the beginning but frowning towards the end of his sentence. I Looked down sadly at this and said.

"You might want to get comfortable, this will take a while.

*Flashback no jutsu*

It started a few weeks ago when we had a group of 10 suspicious people came into our village asking to see our leader. Two of our guards brought them in, thinking nothing of the oddity of this request. When we brought them to the center of the village, when they suddenly turned and attacked us. We proved to be no match for the strange group, for when we cut one down 2 more took their place. Within a span of 30 minutes our strongest fighters were cut down......including my father and brothers. They took over the village and killed anyone who tried to escape. We were miserable, they were strict and took all of our food and materials. Thankfully my family and I had a secret bunker were we had put a lot of our stuff. Each day I would take a group of villagers there to get food and supplies. We were eventually betrayed 2 days ago by one of the villagers. He was persuaded by the attackers to take them to the secret bunker. Luckily one of the children caught wind of it and reported it to me. I quickly gathered up all we would need to escape and took most of the village children. We escaped during the middle of the night through a weak spot in the village wall, I led them to another village that had not been overrun by the attackers. I told them to stay there and that I would be back for them when it was safe. Shortly after I left there two of the attackers ambushed me and chased me here.

*Flashback no jutsu release*

The Hokage looked at me with sad eyes as I finished my story.

"Im sorry for your loss Yukiko, I was close to your father. For now, until you get your energy back, why don't you stay in Kohana?" He asked.

"I'd love to jiji, but where would I stay at"

"Why, with Kakashi of course."

"Oh ok........wait WHAT!??" I asked as I anime fell.

~Y.Y~