Chapter 1: Way to make an entrance

??? POV

I was running out of chakra, this wasn't good. Wait....up ahead I can make out what looks like a giant gate. 'Kohana, the village hidden in the leaves.' I thought. As I was nearing the gates my vision started fading and the world was tilting. When I made it to the gates I leaned against it, breathing heavily. The two guards stationed there jumped up in surprise.

"Hey! Are you alright?" One of them asked, their voice laced with concern. I must have been a sight to see, covered in mud and blood, torn clothing, and a wild look in my eyes. They rushed over to me asking again if i was ok. All I could hear was the tell-tell sound of a fireball attack headed our way. My eyes widened and I jumped forward, pushing them out of the way. Literally a few seconds later I was hit full-on in the back by the fireball. I stood my ground then shakily turned around, faced the attacker and quickly went through the hand signs for a water jutsu.

"Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" I yelled out in a hoarse voice. As my attack ended I felt myself fall forward and be caught by a pair of arms. I mumbled one last thing before darkness claimed me.

"The Tashio clan......has fallen. The enemy....is on...the...move..."

Izumo's POV

As the girl fell unconscious in my arms my eyes widened at what she had said. If the Tashio clan had fallen.....then that means!

"Koetsu! We need to report this to the Hokage immediately!" I yelled to my partner. He nodded as the anbu started showing up to fight the intruder. I stood up with the child in my arms and started running to the hospital. If we didn't get her medial attention soon, she could die. I faintly heard my partner running behind me and I yelled out to him again. "Go tell the Hokage that I'm taking her to the hospital!"

"Right! Ill meet you there with the Hokage." He called back.

~Time Skip to the Hospital~

I had just recently brought the child into the hospital and they immedietly took her in for emergency surgery. Currently I was sitting in the lobby, waiting for Koetsu and the Hokage to show up. When the door opened up I glanced over to see them rush in. I stood up and bowed.

"Hokage-sama. The girl is currently in surgery. She had these scrolls on her." I hand him 5 scrolls as I say this. He nodds and then asks.

"What exactly did she say that shocked you so much?" Seeing as people were around I walked up to him and whispered it in his ear. His eyes widened and then took on a sad expression. "I see.." He sighs. "We will have to wait until she gets out of surgery and wakes up to ask her how it happened, and how she knows of it." He then looked at the scrolls. "These summoning scrolls are expertly made......and require blood from an exact person. She's even labeled them. Clothes, weapons, books, toys, and food. Usually only the Namikaze and Tashio clans can make and use seals this intricate." As he finished talking one of the nurses came forward and bowed.

"Hokage-Sama." She then turned to me and Koetsu and said. "She is out of surgery and currently resting in a room. I imagine you want to see her?" We nodded and followed her to the child's room. When she opened the door we saw the girl hooked up to a lot of machines and had an oxygen mask on her face. The Hokage thanked the nurse and she left as he walked up to the child.

"I was afraid it was her." He said sadly. We looked at him in confusion.

"Do you know her Hokage-sama?" Koetsu asked.

"Sadly, yes I do. This is Yukiko Tsukiko........ princess of the Tashio clan. Daughter of Inu No Tashio and Inu No Kimi Tashio." He sighed and then continued. "The last time I saw her was when she was around 5 years old. She was getting ready to advance to Jonin level." Mine and Koetsu's eyes widened at this. A 5 year old becoming a jonin?! He moves the sleeve on her arm up and shows us an anbu tattoo. "And it seems that she has advanced to anbu also." At that moment the girls hand twitched and her eyes fluttered open.

Yukiko's POV

I felt like I was floating. I could vaguely hear voices but they seemed muffled. The more I tried to concentrate on them, the more muffled they would get. Until finally the voices started becoming clearer. I tried moving my body but was only able to twitch my hand.

"And it seems that she has advanced to anbu also." A voice commented as I felt a hand push my sleeve up. 'That voice....' I thought. 'It sounds like Saru-Jiji's voice! Does that mean I made it to Kohana?' I forced my eyes to open and was blinded by the lights. When my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed three blurry figures looking at me intently. Blinking my eyes a few times they finally came into focus. I realized that two of the figures were the gatekeepers from before and the other was Saru-jiji.

"How are you feeling Yuki-chan?" Saru-jiji asked. I managed a small smile as I struggled to focus on him. Saru-jiji smiled as he said. "We will talk later when you are feeling better alright?" I nodded as I felt my eyes drooping. As I fell back asleep I heard him sigh.

A/N: This is my new story I will be working on, don't worry I will still update my other stories also. Hope you guys liked chapter 1.

~Y.Y~