Chapter 7: The Wave Arc Part 1

Yukiko's POV
Kakashi told us to meet him by the gates in one hour.......why one hour? Why not 30 minutes? I sigh as I finish up packing for the mission. I bet he just wants time to read his stupid book before we leave. I stood up abruptly with irk marks covering my head. Storming out of my room I went into the living room. Sure enough, there he is....reading that stupid book! Why does he read it ALL the time?!? 'You do remember that you read it also,right?' 'Yea, but at least I read it in moderation, NOT ALL THE TIME!' 'Calm down calm down, you are releasing killing intent again....' Coming back into reality I looked over at Kakashi who was looking at me fearfully, sweat-dropping.

"Uhh....Yukiko?" I said nothing but glared at him. He gained another sweat drop and slowly marked his page and put his book away into his weapons pouch. I walked over to him, grabbed his arm, and started dragging him to the door. "You do realize that by leaving now we will be early.....right?" Once again I said nothing. Kakashi sighed and started pulling me in the opposite direction of the gates.

"OI! W...Where....where are you taking me!?!?" I managed to get out.

"Oh you know, places" He said with amusement in his voice.

"THAT DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING KAKASHI!" I yelled, gaining stares from the civilians walking about. Kakashi just sighed and continued dragging me away from the gates.  When we finally got to wherever Kakashi was dragging me I looked up and anime fell. Kakashi had dragged me to a book store. "Kakashi, I swear, if you dragged me to look at yo.." I cut myself off as I caught sight of a book that interested me in the window. "OHH!! IS THAT A NEW EDITION!?!?"  I quickly pressed my face up to the window and stared longingly at it, ignoring Kakashi's snickering. I looked towards Kakashi with puppy dog eyes.

"I thought you didn't like these books?" Kakashi asked, amusement clear in his eye.

"I never said anything of the sort....I just don't like you reading them all the time, especially walking around in public. You also have a team to train, yet I see you reading that book!" I said pouting at first before looking at him with an irk mark. Looking back towards the new edition I contemplated in my mind how I could buy the book, because I knew there was no way they would sell it to someone who looked like a child. Hearing a noise from my left I turned my head and was met with the green cover of the book. Taking the book I looked up at Kakashi with a questioning look in my eyes. He averted his eyes with a tint of read peaking out from under his mask.

"Just think of it as a present from me, alright?" I stood still in shock for a few moments before grinning happily and glomping Kakashi. "O...OI!" Kakashi yelped. "G...get off me! A simple thank you would have sufficed!" By now more of his face had turned red, snickering I reached up and poked his cheek.

"AWW! You're blushing!"

"S..Shut up....lets just go, we are late enough now."

~Time Skip to gates brought to you by Icha Icha Paradise~

"Wow Kakashi-sensei! You are actually not that late today!"

"Hey, I can be on time to stuff." Kakashi pouted. I snickered as I kept my eyes on the newest edition of Icha Icha, ignoring the looks I got from the genin. As we all walked out of the village, Naruto yelled out.
"Ahh I'm a traveler now! Believe it!" I ended up tuning everyone out until I heard Sakura say my name.

"Uh.....Yukiko-sensei?"

"Hm?" I questioned not looking up from my book.

"Well.... How.....how old are you?" I stopped walking and looked up from my book over to Sakura with a deadpan expression on my face. Staring at her for a few seconds I smirked when I saw her start to sweat. Looking back to my book I gave her a vague answer.

"Well.....I'm older than you, but younger than Kakashi." Giving them a closed eye smile I watched as they anime fell.

~Y-Y~

Here you go guys! A new chapter filled with humor and porn books ^-^" Ehh... Kakashi is rubbing off on Yukiko, even if she doesn't like people reading those books all the time she cant help herself when it comes to reading it herself. If you have any questions post them in the comments and I will do my best to answer them!